Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates Recommendation

Options
  • 12-12-2009 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Hey guys...

Long story short, I've damaged my back and physio has recommended pilates to rebuild strength....

Does anyone know of a good instructor and the cost? I'm over in d/d...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Hi. I just wanted to recommend a guy Bobby Jones who teaches yoga that is amazing when it comes to helping with flexibility and strenghtening the back. I had problems with my back neck and shoulders and since starting with Bobby those problems have gone away and I feel alot stronger in myself. He does classes every Monday and Wednesday nite at half 6 in St Nessans secondary school beside woodview. Well worth a try. Classes stoping now for xmas but will start up again on Monday 11th January. If you like his number PM me and I pass it on to you.

Hope ypur back gets better soon !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Pilates classes every Tuesday morning in St. Enda's, €4.50 per class. I think they have other times during the week as well. Hope to join the class myself after Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

thanks for the replys....hopefully will get going in Jan!

Advertisement