Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greatest thread on the internets

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

long time no update, this is unfolding currently on bb.com, you will p1ss your pants laughing.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121572001

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

In relation to that, this is the best thing I have ever read.
    Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)
    and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

i thought i shoul add this one.

its kinda like the "do i have potential" thread not as good though.

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_image_performance/what_is_my_body_fat?id=868493&pageNo=0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Gonna bump this thread.

I think it deserves a bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f95/you-laugh-you-lose-799272/

Basically just 500+ pages of funny pictures. You raff, you ruse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear/top-gear-demotivators-37262/

Basically a thread of Top Gear screencaps made into demotivators/motivators/with captions.

There are some brilliant ones in there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

While I've read a lot of these posted on this thread, and have lol'd at a lot of the stuff, I have to say, in the very minority of cases, people deserve what they get, but I lose faith in all humanity that when given anonymity, people feel like it is their duty to abuse, humiliate, and destroy anybody and everybody they can and egg each other on in the process, just because the opportunity arises, there is a sense of mob mentality...

People really are complete and utter w@nkers... even though it can be funny at times, no one loves more to laugh at someone else’s expense to feel better about themselves..which is kind of sad, disheartening, and pathetic. :(

Funny, but strangely soul destroying at the same time....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

[Jackass] wrote: »
    While I've read a lot of these posted on this thread, and have lol'd at a lot of the stuff, I have to say, in the very minority of cases, people deserve what they get, but I lose faith in all humanity that when given anonymity, people feel like it is their duty to abuse, humiliate, and destroy anybody and everybody they can and egg each other on in the process, just because the opportunity arises, there is a sense of mob mentality...

People really are complete and utter w@nkers... even though it can be funny at times, no one loves more to laugh at someone else’s expense to feel better about themselves..which is kind of sad, disheartening, and pathetic. :(

Amen to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Elessar

Who can forget P-P-P-Powerbook!

If you don't want to read through the thread, a summary is here.

Good old somethingawful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Elessar wrote: »
    Who can forget P-P-P-Powerbook!

If you don't want to read through the thread, a summary is here.

Good old somethingawful :D

I'm probably the last person to find out about that but its been a long time since I laughed so much!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

[Jackass] wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXcpANRsiZo&feature=player_embedded#

im sure you wont like this then

thats a link to the "cliffs" (summary) of what happened on bodybuilding.com one night

a guy told the forum his gf cheated on him and he didnt know what to do, so he did what they told him, lulz ensued, and he was declared a legend

thread was taken off after like 32 hours, but it recived like 800+ diggs on digg and rocketed to like 100 pages

OMFGHILARIOUS.gif

i also present to you http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124113521 epic this thread picked up last night when the real dude who made the website (www.menarebetterthanwomen.com) started posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Couldn't stop laughing at a thread here on our very on boards.

Is quite short, but is definitely legendary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

wudangclan wrote: »
    I read about the first 15 pages of that,then started skipping through it.
    Then,it gets weird on page 179.

1255300164733.jpg
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Look at the dates, and the last page of the thread with the picture of her facebook page. I'm guessing shotgun wedding as he knocked her up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Advertisement