Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 saw2813

Not much of a selection on that website unless they were cleaned out for Xmas man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

i'm going to buy an eagles jersey on yukijersey for around $40. what will i be charged in customs?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭49ers fan

Picture of similar jersey i received over the christmas, exactly the same, Kellen Winslow, Browns Jersey

141445.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

49ers fan wrote: »
    141445.jpg

Well thats just beautiful. Who'd ya buy it for?

• Advertisement

The wife bought it for me for the christmas, i was looking for a few different jerseys, thought it looked good, nice price. I was very happy with the quality when it arrived as i was saying before. Great value in the end, reckoned I would take a chance and glad that it worked out:D The website I got it off seems to have only a small selction of jerseys, not like some where you can order what you want, but just thought it might be useful for any Browns fans out there Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Hi All,
    First time posting in here as this is my first year to get involved in the wonderful world of the NFL. Been reading all the posts but a little intimidated of posting in case I make a show of myself.

Just thought a few of ye may find this helpful. There's a B&M shop in Dublin city centre selling NFL Jerseys for €40. From looking online this seems like a bargain to me? Not sure if there real or not as I couldn't tell the difference but they look good to me in anyway. They have all the official looking Reebok tags on them.

It's an American clothes shop in the ilac centre. It's next door to Iceland and just before the doors to Moore Street. There upstairs in the sports section. There was a few colts & bears jerseys and a couple of jets ones. A few others as well but I only had a quick look. No eagles, packers or falcons as these were the ones I was looking for.

Decided I'm going to be an Eagles man myself due to the name sake being quarter back. ah well I’ve no other connections with an area in the states so this is the best excuse i could think of.

Well enjoy the play offs everyone and best of luck for the New Year.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Your name is Dave Vick?

Are you sure you don't mean the Falcons (with your username being Ryaner) ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Yeah, of course, I knew some how I'd make a tit of myself with my first post.

Ha Ha , Ah well !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Yeah, of course, I knew some how I'd make a tit of myself with my first post.

Ha Ha , Ah well !

Dont worry, it's a right of passage in here! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭D.R Adams

Just got my Jets Sanchez #6 jersey from the JJB website and got it delivered for free to a JJB store in NI, 54.99 sterling (bit pricey) but wanted to know if the size i got would be a good fit before buying 4 or 5 off a website.
    Proper quality and im chuffed with it just a pity that the JJB website only stocks a few jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

Anyone that might know where I could get a packers jersey? or is NFL shop my best bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭manafana

belgowho wrote: »
    Anyone that might know where I could get a packers jersey? or is NFL shop my best bet?

man look through the thread and your question would be answered.

try tarajersey if you have paypal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

eBay do sell the replica screen-printed versions of most jerseys for reasonable money.

I got Packers, Rams, Colts and Giants jerseys from eBay for between £20-£30 (€23-€35) each with free delivery and are official replicas that go for $79.99 on the NFL Shop. Just be careful for the fakes but most sellers are genuine.

would agree wth Paddy C on that

• Registered Users Posts: 8 PatrickL

I was just wondering what the longevity of the jerseys ordered from the sites mentioned in this thread is like? Is there a big drop in quality after a few washes/wears?

Also, I've only ever worn a premier and replica jersey, is there a big gap between them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

What are the delivery rates like for yukijersey?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    What are the delivery rates like for yukijersey?

Included in the price you see.

My jersey from Yuki Jersey was perfect. Looks just like the real thing. Heavy too. I ordered medium as it was the smallest size they do, but it still looks like I'm swimming in it. Even with it over a hoodie! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Included in the price you see.

My jersey from Yuki Jersey was perfect. Looks just like the real thing. Heavy too. I ordered medium as it was the smallest size they do, but it still looks like I'm swimming in it. Even with it over a hoodie! :pac:

Thanks.

Thinkin on chancing an XL youth jersey to see how it fits actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Thinkin on chancing an XL youth jersey to see how it fits actually

Yeah, that might be the way to go alright. I wear a small to medium in regular tshirts. I prefer medium.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

what do we think of 59e delivered from the US for a Premier MoJo Jags' jersey? not so sure really...

http://cgi.ebay.ie/JAGUARS-PREMIER-NFL-YOUTH-JERSEY-MAURICE-JONES-DREW-XL-/330507637406?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf3ca529e#shId

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Any Ohio St/NCAA fans interested in this

http://shop.cbssports.com/CBS_Ohio_State_Buckeyes_Jerseys/Nike_Ohio_State_Buckeyes__Number_2_2010_Pro_Combat_Rivalry_Tackle_Twill_Football_Jersey-Scarlet

They wore it against Michigan this year. I really needed a 2XL but ended up with a XL (it was late when I ordered it). Stupidly cut the tags off in the expectation it would fit me. Make me an offer-never worn, 100% genuine, pretty rare.

Mods-apologies if this is out of line, delete if necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭podge018

what size is best for a fella who wears mostly large, but would like it a bit baggier so say an Irish XL?

and sorry, which is the best between jerseychannelone and yukijersey? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

podge018 wrote: »
    what size is best for a fella who wears mostly large, but would like it a bit baggier so say an Irish XL?

i do get xl in ice hockey jerseys from the usa. i wear xl irish clothes and i fit L in hockey jerseys too.

they say you should get a bigger size if you plan i wear the gear under it. but xl should be fine. no harm in getting bigger size.

plan on getting the jets from the nfl site. don't mind paying the extra cost been doing it for years from ordering stuff from the states

hmmm, I thought the American M was like an L-XL here. I wont be wearing any gear under it, only guns. :D

I wear usually XL size t-shirts but my Packers top is an L and it's a bit baggy on me. If you wear L usually then an M should fit you comfortably, if you want baggy, go for an L.

and which is the best of those 2 places do ye know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

podge018 wrote: »
    and which is the best of those 2 places do ye know?

i'll only be getting off the nfl site or getting family from the states too get one for me

• Advertisement

I have never used either of those two services Podge, but was going to use Yukijersey before Christmas, until their website stopped accepting orders. Has this changed does anyone know? Still looking to get something ordered.

Advertisement