Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Have many people bought the new nike jerseys?
    How do you think the fit is compared to the old reebok jerseys?
    Are the new materials and screen printing better than before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hey guys I am looking to buy the Philadelphia eagles jersey and was wondering what places are good to buy it cheap, I knows the NFL shop in america but I was wondering what other places? I see that the Nike brand seem to be going for around €100+, so I don't mind buying the Reebok brand jersey

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Well folks, quick question for everyone on here..

My friend is off to new york in sept and i want him to bring me back a Giants jersey.. has anyone got an idea of what its gonna cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Well folks, quick question for everyone on here..

My friend is off to new york in sept and i want him to bring me back a Giants jersey.. has anyone got an idea of what its gonna cost?

Right now they are $100 but as Sept is NFL season they will probably go up to $120 give or take. US sports in season things raise in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

CoachTO wrote: »
    Right now they are $100 but as Sept is NFL season they will probably go up to $120 give or take. US sports in season things raise in price.

Hi Coach, i checked on the nfl store and they have a shop in new york. they have them priced in my size for bout €90 so thats not too bad. Im a big fella so im looking at the 3xl size. just hoping it'll be big enough.. hard to tell with the nike sizes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ BP when do you expect to have more gear up?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Haven't been able to source much new stuff at the moment!! Was there something in particular you were looking for?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Haven't been able to source much new stuff at the moment!! Was there something in particular you were looking for?

Anything Titans related or Seahawks

I'd take any of these tbh!
    http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11693061
    http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11693092
    http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11616758
    http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11810694

Or the Hawks variety

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

I'd be interested in any of the Jets gear of the above (hoodies particularly) - perfect for those lazy winter sundays :)

UCD AFC wrote: »
    I'd be interested in any of the Jets gear of the above (hoodies particularly) - perfect for those lazy winter sundays :)

Big time.. the NFL stuff i find is very comfortable and warm in winter, however i dont mind it gets too warm in the summer.

• Advertisement

hmm, i'll see what i can do and let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Out of interest BP, how did the initial run of your online store go? Is it something you'll continue to pursue, or is it just not feasible?

just saw this now sorry Paully, it's very quiet in terms of sales but interest is high it's just trying to get stock is very difficult. I'm having no luck with that at the moment. (No Jets gear yet lads sorry)

Just thought I'd put this up here, a review of NFLMerchandise.co.uk jerseys.

http://nfl-ireland.com/2012/08/nfl-merchandise-uk-review/

TL;DR: Jerseys seems to be fakes sold at full retail

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

ad wear in the ilac center Dublin has some nfl jerseys in (last season and look like copys, bad cuts on fabric in places) 40 euro a pop. have several greenway purple vikings jerseys, dallas throwback and black shadow, pats, skins and that god awefull throwback greenbay jersey along with one or two others.

finally got my hands on a real NFL jersey!

http://nfl-ireland.com/2012/08/fansedge-jersey-review/

€120 all in from FansEdge, thanks to JaMarcus Hustle for the recommendation!

nike-front-300x231.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good choice of jersey...

BP how is the site going, you still having trouble sourcing a good (cheap!) supplier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

has anyone bought from hitjerseys.net

what was the quality like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

WilcoOut wrote: »
    has anyone bought from hitjerseys.net

what was the quality like?
    Waiting on one as part of an order with another poster from the Soccer forum.

He's getting Soccer Jerseys and Im getting a Josh Freeman Jersey.

Letter from Customs saying they want a reciept to see how much everything cost, so might get the jersey might be destroyed.

Hopefully I get It and I'll show what it looks like. The Irish Soccer Jerseys were Cat apparently, but the well known teams were meant to be top notch.

BP how is the site going, you still having trouble sourcing a good (cheap!) supplier?

thought i had one and the jerseys turned out to be fake, very frustrating! so no closer, but if i hear anything it will be up here first.

• Advertisement

Right got my Freeman jersey there today from Hitjerseys.

Its awesome. Like the fake Willis jersey you described in your post BastardPrince. Sewn on Numbers, Name and Logos. Silicone NFL Logo. Nike tags look perfect.

Delighted with it. Cost around €30 total, which is great when you are poor.

On my tablet at the moment, so can't post pics, but I'm over the moon with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

DDC1990 wrote: »

Its awesome. Like the fake Willis jersey you described in your post BastardPrince. Sewn on Numbers, Name and Logos. Silicone NFL Logo. Nike tags look perfect.

Ah man they look great. I got some NHL and a LA Angels baseball jersey from them and they are brilliant, so I'll be ordering an NFL one for kick off in September, can I just ask you about size? I notice your Bucs jersey is an M, what size do you take in say a footy shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭deisedude

Do you have to pay shipping or customs? Thinking of getting a Bengals jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Hit - Jerseys . net ye?

How did you pay for it? It says paypal verified but i couldn't find that option.

Right, I was lucky. I just posted in the soccer thread saying I wanted 1 jersey and another poster was ordering 4 so he did the ordering, and I payed him through PayPal. So I'm not sure about payment methods etc, but if you ask on the soccer thread on online jerseys in sure they'll answer.

There was 23% Vat charges on customs as far as I know so it came to 5 euro extra per jersey which is grand all things considered.

I'd definitely recommend it, try and get 5 of ye together because its free shipping on 5 or more jerseys.

As for sizing, I take a medium soccer/rugby/gaa jersey. I got this and it fits like a large soccer jersey, but its perfect really in terms of an NFL jersey. It fits snugly over a top or a hoody, and even fits grand on its own, obviously being a bit baggy. I have a real Reebok replica, in a size 48 and its like a dress on me :-P So its a size smaller, maybe even 2 sizes smaller then the old Reebok replicas.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Right, I was lucky. I just posted in the soccer thread saying I wanted 1 jersey and another poster was ordering 4 so he did the ordering, and I payed him through PayPal. So I'm not sure about payment methods etc, but if you ask on the soccer thread on online jerseys in sure they'll answer.

There was 23% Vat charges on customs as far as I know so it came to 5 euro extra per jersey which is grand all things considered.

I'd definitely recommend it, try and get 5 of ye together because its free shipping on 5 or more jerseys.

Just ordered there. It's e49 for a single. I purchased a high quality rip off before and am happy paying that for the quality that is given.

I will let you know how i get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I can vouch for hitjersey aswell lads, ordered 5 soccer jerseys from there, and an order of NBA/NHL/MLB jerseys, they get the stuff to you and their customer service is quick and helpful. Order any 5 jerseys and they do free shipping which is $30 normally, so it's best to get your mates in on it if you dont have 5 you want yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Justin10

What are the sizes like for the jerseys from hitjerseys?

Is a medium soccer jersey same as medium american football jersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

I might be doing a hitjerseys order pretty soon, obviously I don't wanna pay the shipping, lookin to order 5+. I can send on all my details if trust is an issue. I can take PayPal or a postal order. Pm me if interested

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

any more pics or testimonies from ppl who ordered from hit jerseys?

ill be pulling the trigger soon on an order and a few buddies wnat some extra clarification

thanks guys

Advertisement