Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

I've ordered a few recently, I'll post up on delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

A big, big +1 for FansEdge.com. Genuine jerseys so you'll pay a bit extra, I got Notre Dame's throwback jersey that they wore against Michigan last year for the Under The Lights game.

52-47811-J.jpg

€115 all in (postage and prepaid customs included) but boy were they a pleasure to deal with. They were very quick to deliver - as a matter of fact in the space of 20 days, I had received the jersey, decided it was too big, returned it, and had a smaller one sent out with no problems or delays. It's a beauty too, definitely the nicest jersey of any sport that I've ever bought. The little details are beautiful, despite them not being seen if you're wearing it (it has "The Spirit of Notre Dame" sewn on the inside of the collar, and has the 11 years they've won the National Championship printed on the inside at the very bottom). Very nice touches. I'll throw up some pics if anyone wants to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

European NFL shop has opened...finally

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/default.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

European NFL shop has opened...finally

http://europe.nflshop.com/stores/nfl/default.aspx

Its a pity Kitbag are running it though.

CoachTO wrote: »
    Its a pity Kitbag are running it though.

Oh right, what makes them so bad?

• Advertisement

Oh right, what makes them so bad?

Never have any decent amount of stock and they have done NFL stuff for years and all it seems they have done is now do a partnership with the NFL in name with their site. Hopefully they get better but even right now they have fook all stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

their exchange rate is shockin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

107e for a jersey! Cannot justify paying that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

if you take the pound rate it is 90 euro the exchange is a bit off.....
    Arawn wrote: »
    107e for a jersey! Cannot justify paying that

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

anyone else doing an order from hitjersey soon??

• Advertisement

anyone else doing an order from hitjersey soon??

Yep, I might

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Could anyone tell me the average ETA on hitjerseys stuff?

Waiting 2.5 weeks. Need me T Rich jersey before he runs all over the Iggles this weekend.
    Should i expect it this week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Putting through an order on hitjerseys tomorrow.

Pm me if anyone wants to split the costs.

Could anyone tell me the average ETA on hitjerseys stuff?

Waiting 2.5 weeks. Need my T Rich jersey before he runs all over the Iggles this weekend.
    Should i expect it this week?

Sounds like she is at home waiting for me.

I will post pics later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'm going to get the brother a Brady jersey for the London game, he'll be happy enough with Reebok jersey.

http://www.nflshop.uk.com/reebok-new-england-patriots-12-tom-brady-dark-blue-replica-nfl-jersey

What's the deal with the sizes? I clicked on the sizing chart link and it's not very clear.

I was going to ring them but there's no number listed on the website. Anyone got on clarification on the Reebok jersey sizes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭BaronVon

My Reebok jersey is a 50, which isn't on their chart, but would be between a large and an XL. I'm an XL here, and its roomy enough to wear over a hoody.

Rule of thumb is an American size is one size bigger than ours.

Lads i fully recommend Hitjerseys. As good a replica as i have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

Is the top of the jersey, you know the name plate, vented like that on the official jerseys?

Looks pretty good over all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,386 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Faker74 wrote: »
    Is the top of the jersey, you know the name plate, vented like that on the official jerseys?

Looks pretty good over all.
    Thats the Elite Jersey. On Elite Jerseys they have a Vented Nameplate.
    Game Day Jerseys (see my post a few pages back), have a stitched on one.

Its perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

How much did you pay for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

But isn't there an element of luck needed to get your order past customs? And am I right in thinking if they check your order you'll lose everything?

SantryRed wrote: »
    How much did you pay for that?

I went on my own and it cost €50 all in.
    But isn't there an element of luck needed to get your order past customs? And am I right in thinking if they check your order you'll lose everything?

Possibly, but if you went with someone else and tried it for €40 each, it would be worth the gamble as opposed to paying €150 straight off the bat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ BP any update on your site and getting in more stock?

How much would it cost if the jersey got caught at customs?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think they destroy it if they believe it to be counterfeit. Not sure about the genuine ones, though I believe you can pay the customs up front when ordering from the official site.

So if it got to Silver-Tiger, they didn't think it was counterfeit, so that means they're great quality? :D

Wish it was the simple :p

Have put 50 euro in my PayPal account so wanna get one. The legit ones are way to pricy.

So if it got to Silver-Tiger, they didn't think it was counterfeit, so that means they're great quality? :D

Wish it was the simple :p

Have put 50 euro in my PayPal account so wanna get one. The legit ones are way to pricy.

I will go in with you to break the cost down if you want. Went in with one of the other lads already but looking to get another shirt. My other one is in China at the moment. If you get 3 more it will work out at 25.

CoachTO wrote: »
    I will go in with you to break the cost down if you want. Went in with one of the other lads already but looking to get another shirt. My other one is in China at the moment. If you get 3 more it will work out at 25.

Cool.

Would break the cost down for me so I'd be happy to do that! One worry would be if you order 5, the chances in getting caught are more? I don't know how customs works though.

Cool.

Would break the cost down for me so I'd be happy to do that! One worry would be if you order 5, the chances in getting caught are more? I don't know how customs works though.

2 jerseys works out at:

Subtotal US$59.00
    Shipping & Handling (Shipping Fee - Standard ) US$30.00
    Total: $89.00
    In Euro: 73.50 give or take a euro.

So about 36.50 each.

Im still game ball at that price if you just want to order the 2 36.50 is still a bloody good price :D

Edit: Knowing Paypals sh1t exchange rates Id say more 38 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

PayPal doesn't work on Hit Jerseys by the way lads, it's there as a payment method alright but that's just to make the site look more authentic, you can't pay with PayPal (or at least you couldn't up until a couple of weeks ago).

Advertisement