Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

deisedude wrote: »
    Do hitjerseys not accept mastercard? Just about to place an order and the only options are visa and western union.

Yea, just those 2 options. But an O2 prepaid card or possibly a 3v card should work. Although PayPal is "verified" on the site, it doesn't seem to be an option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

Thanks to soadtool for sending me on the jersey I ordered.

Pats Gronk Jersey and its decent quality will throw up later.

For those wondering about sizes. I normally wear XXL on field and premier EQ jerseys in the reebok range and they are loose and baggy on me. With these Chinese Nike jerseys I ordered a XXXL one and it fits as a XXL t-shirt as in you can barely wear anything underneath.

I also ordered a XXL Hernandez on an order with SantryRed but im going to hazard a guess and say it wont fit at all and will most likely fit like an XL.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

CoachTO wrote: »
    Thanks to soadtool for sending me on the jersey I ordered.

Pats Gronk Jersey and its decent quality will throw up later.

For those wondering about sizes. I normally wear XXL on field and premier EQ jerseys in the reebok range and they are loose and baggy on me. With these Chinese Nike jerseys I ordered a XXXL one and it fits as a XXL t-shirt as in you can barely wear anything underneath.

I also ordered a XXL Hernandez on an order with SantryRed but im going to hazard a guess and say it wont fit at all and will most likely fit like an XL.

Cool, send on the pics when ya get a chance.

Here is the Gronk Jersey. As i said its supposed to be a XXXL but it fits like an XXL t-shirt.

img19571.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 YarisGTI

Hi all,

I tried to order a Broncos hoodie from the NFL website but it wouldnt process because I dont have a postcode. Tried 00000, 12345 and 00353 but these werent accepted. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

YarisGTI wrote: »
    Hi all,

I tried to order a Broncos hoodie from the NFL website but it wouldnt process because I dont have a postcode. Tried 00000, 12345 and 00353 but these werent accepted. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

same thing happened to me, but i think you can pay via paypal and not register with them now!

also have you tried the Europe store? https://europe.nflshop.com

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

hmmm decisions id say ill get a rams and dolphins jersey as i support both ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

http://www.fansedge.com/Green-Bay-Packers-Merchandise-_-400633638_BW.html?msn=NFL_NFL-TeamNames_NFL-GreenBayPackers&mkwid=5Fltjwdq&pcrid=1675345861

Well lads.
    What's this site like for getting NFL gear?
    Interested in getting Green Bay Packers gear!

Also where is the best place/cheapest to get NFL Gear?

All comments will be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

It is a fantastic website, me and my mate ordered the Michigan and Auburn college jerseys. Got them yesterday. His jersey was the Michigan one, Adidas made, size Medium. Fits him perfect. Mine was the Auburn one, medium made by UnderArmour and it is MASSIVE, it was so big that it was down to my knees. Have to send it back. The tag says medium but I wonder was it a manufacturing mistake (ie medium tag put on a XXL jersey). Jersey are top quality though. I am unsure whether it was though and might stay away from the Underarmour made ones as a result.

By the way both my mate and I are both 12/13 stone, 6 foot tall and fit if thats helps re sizes.

It is a fantastic website, me and my mate ordered the Michigan and Auburn college jerseys. Got them yesterday. His jersey was the Michigan one, Adidas made, size Medium. Fits him perfect. Mine was the Auburn one, medium made by UnderArmour and it is MASSIVE, it was so big that it was down to my knees. Have to send it back. The tag says medium but I wonder was it a manufacturing mistake (ie medium tag put on a XXL jersey). Jersey are top quality though. I am unsure whether it was though and might stay away from the Underarmour made ones as a result.

UA make big jerseys. I normally take a XXL and my missus bought me a Bosten College White UA jersey and she got a XL by mistake and it fits perfect with still a bit of room. It depends on the team with UA as well some of them are the loose fits and some are the tight fit styles

• Advertisement

CoachTO wrote: »
    UA make big jerseys. I normally take a XXL and my missus bought me a Bosten College White UA jersey and she got a XL by mistake and it fits perfect with still a bit of room. It depends on the team with UA as well some of them are the loose fits and some are the tight fit styles

Cool, thanks for the heads up. This medium was massive. You're right though, it probably depends on the team too.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Brinimartini

madonna123 wrote: »
    I promised my Boyfriend a NFL jersey for christmas.. he loves them BUT...

I cant find any sport clothing stores locally that sell them. Its too late for me to order online..

Anyone know of anywhere that sells them???

I live in Kildare.. but I dont care where it is in Ireland ill travel to any county.. I NEEEEEDDDDD a jersey for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have two brand new NFL jerseys for sale on ADVERTS.ie if your fella is a big chap because they're 4 XL.Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Seattle Seahawks.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. This medium was massive. You're right though, it probably depends on the team too.

Yeah defo. Its like the new Nike range for colleges you have those really tight slim fit jerseys that fit us regular joes like soccer jerseys and then you have the normal style jerseys which would fit over us regular joes while wearing shoulder pads. UA have done the same thing with them. Stupid thing is though when you browse for them it never tells you if they are slim or loose fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

http://www.fansedge.com/Green-Bay-Packers-Merchandise-_-400633638_BW.html?msn=NFL_NFL-TeamNames_NFL-GreenBayPackers&mkwid=5Fltjwdq&pcrid=1675345861

Well lads.
    What's this site like for getting NFL gear?
    Interested in getting Green Bay Packers gear!

Also where is the best place/cheapest to get NFL Gear?

All comments will be much appreciated.

Also how long would delivery take from ordering to get NFL gear from US online stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Checked out pricing including shipping & customs on two jerseys and a hoodie from Fansedge.com. I got a grand total of €336 :eek:, absolutely ridiculous I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

I was over in Orlando 2 weeks ago and i was really looking forward to grabbing a jersey, but when I eventually got to a sports shop i was really disappointed in them. Maybe you need to be 6ft and built pretty large but for a guy who his only 5'9 they are just ridiculous to try on, think the best fit i could get was a Youths Medium or Large.

Thankfully though they had compromise in the T-Shirt jerseys which are pretty damn sweet for what they are. I know they aren't as detailed as the jerseys but its actually practical and they are ridiculously comfy. I got a RG3 one (http://www.fansedge.com/Washington-Redskins-T-Shirts-_557962065_PG.html) Rogers and Newton one. For some reason the neck on the Newton one is massive!

Stev_o wrote: »
    I was over in Orlando 2 weeks ago and i was really looking forward to grabbing a jersey, but when I eventually got to a sports shop i was really disappointed in them. Maybe you need to be 6ft and built pretty large but for a guy who his only 5'9 they are just ridiculous to try on, think the best fit i could get was a Youths Medium or Large.

Thankfully though they had compromise in the T-Shirt jerseys which are pretty damn sweet for what they are. I know they aren't as detailed as the jerseys but its actually practical and they are ridiculously comfy. I got a RG3 one (http://www.fansedge.com/Washington-Redskins-T-Shirts-_557962065_PG.html) Rogers and Newton one. For some reason the neck on the Newton one is massive!

I love the fit of my medium 49ers Willis jersey! It's so much nicer than the reebok and fake jerseys. It felt a small bit tight at first but after wearing it a few times, it fits very nicely.

so it looks like Nike are selling jerseys online, starting at €73

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/?l=shop,san_francisco_49ers

Cool just seen that there, that's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Between €73 - €85 for screen print jersies, €7 delivery, free if order is over €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deise_boi

Arrgh... they stock for all but 2 teams. Typically the Bills would have to be one of them! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Stev_o wrote: »

Im nearly 6 foot but pretty large all round (not just fat :D) and I find the sizes ridiculous. Im not into oversize clothing. I just have a few Colts T-shirts I wear from time to time. Might get a wooly hat for winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭mongoman

Is something dodgy going on with the Hitjerseys website? When I went to have a look I got this message....

Website data maintenance please email us(hitjerseys@gmail.com) if you have any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

I was in Foot Locker on O'Connell Street the other day and they had a few replica jerseys. They had a Giants (Manning), Patriots (Brady), Bears and Raiders home jerseys for 80euro.

mongoman wrote: »
    Is something dodgy going on with the Hitjerseys website? When I went to have a look I got this message....
    Website data maintenance please email us(hitjerseys@gmail.com) if you have any questions

Check out the soccer forum, you'll probably get more help over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jerseys are ready for me to pick up on Monday morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

weve been in email correspondance with hitjerseys the last few days

they havnt got one jersey we wanted so have emailed back to see what replacement we wanted

sound bunch, so far

order has been shipped so ill report back when it gets here - with pics

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

I just got a throwback Brady jersey from nflmerchandise.co.uk. I got the Reebok one from last year, as I had read that there was a problem with their Nike jerseys. I'm pretty confident that this is a fake jersey too, but it is still quite nice. What do you guys reckon is the best thing to do? Contact them / Contact the authorities / Do nothing?

CJC86 wrote: »
    What do you guys reckon is the best thing to do? Contact them / Contact the authorities / Do nothing?

Why would you report them? Didn't you just say...
    CJC86 wrote: »
    I'm pretty confident that this is a fake jersey too, but it is still quite nice.

You seem to be happy with the product, so what's the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

You seem to be happy with the product, so what's the problem?

The main problem is that they charged £40 for it, which would be the price that you'd get an official Reebok jersey from last year from the official NFL shop. I'm not above buying a cheap fake jersey, but they certainly shouldn't be charging the same amount as an official supplier.

Advertisement