Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

deisedude wrote: »
    Ah no bother. I'd buy one myself but i think they don't take mastercard

they take visa card and western union only

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭redsky7

attached are some photos of my saints jersey i ordered off nike.ie, their shipping time was supposed to be "3-5 days" but it actually took a month to arrive :eek:, they reckon they have sorted that issue out now thou. its a size medium and fits grand under a hoodie, it was 85euro + 6 odd quid shipping so still about 25 euro cheaper than the nfl europe shop.
    sorry bout the lighting on the first 2 shots, it throws the colour a bit off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

And while you are at it, any chance of you doing up an Air Force Falcons jersey?

27-06726-F.jpg

$(KGrHqRHJDQFCiMYWyvgBQrWKI82lg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Game-Worn-Used-2011-Air-Force-Away-Football-Jersey-45-/271117640542?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1fdee35e#ht_500wt_1203

maybe a bit pricey but if you're willing to splash out you'll get a cracking jersey...the fit and quality of game worns is something else...amazing jerseys

And while you are at it, any chance of you doing up an Air Force Falcons jersey?

27-06726-F.jpg

weiketrade accept custom jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

redsky7 wrote: »
    attached are some photos of my saints jersey i ordered off nike.ie, their shipping time was supposed to be "3-5 days" but it actually took a month to arrive :eek:, they reckon they have sorted that issue out now thou. its a size medium and fits grand under a hoodie, it was 85euro + 6 odd quid shipping so still about 25 euro cheaper than the nfl europe shop.
    sorry bout the lighting on the first 2 shots, it throws the colour a bit off.

Are they stickers? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

The replica ones are usually stickers Santry unless you get I think its an "Authentic" replica which is seriously more expensive. I have a Stafford jersey which was 80 euro and its just sticker whereas my fake "authentic" replica has the number embroidered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Depp wrote: »
    http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/$(KGrHqRHJDQFCiMYWyvgBQrWKI82lg~~60_3.JPG

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Game-Worn-Used-2011-Air-Force-Away-Football-Jersey-45-/271117640542?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1fdee35e#ht_500wt_1203

maybe a bit pricey but if you're willing to splash out you'll get a cracking jersey...the fit and quality of game worns is something else...amazing jerseys

Beautiful......but I can't really justify a hundred euro on a jersey.....can I? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

i know what ya mean but if you make the splash you wont regret it...all the extra patches are nice touches too...it is a big investment though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

By any chance do one of ye know the product code for the Tom Brady jerseys in footlocker. The limerick store said that they would order it for me if I had the code. Can't find it online and the o Connell street store in Dublin aren't answering the phone

O Connell street finally answered and they gave me the product code. Went into the footlocker in limerick and they ordered it for €83 euro (80 +3 shipping. They said it should arrive in 5-7 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 matilda11

HELP want to buy a New York giants jersey for my boyfriend for Xmas, hat size cause he's medium n rugby so was tinkin large youth bt some people sayin cud b too smal bt nfl Europe shop don't hav small jersey, only XL I tink, saw link on dis post for jersey101 bt dat has alarm bells all ovr it for fake!!! Nt da most experienced buyin online and dis seriously stressing me out cause wil it get here on time/wil it b wrong size and able to return/wil I get ripped off...ahhhh!!! Any experience greatly needed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

matilda11 wrote: »
    HELP want to buy a New York giants jersey for my boyfriend for Xmas, hat size cause he's medium n rugby so was tinkin large youth bt some people sayin cud b too smal bt nfl Europe shop don't hav small jersey, only XL I tink, saw link on dis post for jersey101 bt dat has alarm bells all ovr it for fake!!! Nt da most experienced buyin online and dis seriously stressing me out cause wil it get here on time/wil it b wrong size and able to return/wil I get ripped off...ahhhh!!! Any experience greatly needed!!!

They sell new York giants on foot locker in Dublin, that's your best bet.

7135800810 is the product code for the Tom Brady jersey in foot locker if anyone is thinking of ordering

Anyone ever come across this site http://www.jennynfljerseys.com/ seems popular on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Anyone ever come across this site http://www.jennynfljerseys.com/ seems popular on YouTube

No offence Copper, but if anyone decides to spend money on something purely based on "popularity on youtube" they've got a screw loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

No I understand what he is saying.

There is a lot of videos of people reviewing jerseys they got on that site on youtube.

Most look like excellent quality fakes, along the lines of the Hitjersey ones.

However, some of the sizing is odd, which is what you need to watch out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

DDC1990 wrote: »
    No I understand what he is saying.

There is a lot of videos of people reviewing jerseys they got on that site on youtube.

Most look like excellent quality fakes, along the lines of the Hitjersey ones.

However, some of the sizing is odd, which is what you need to watch out for.

stitched or printed do you know? I'll never buy a stitched jersey again, they're much too uncomfortable!

stitched or printed do you know? I'll never buy a stitched jersey again, they're much too uncomfortable!
    Stiched AFAIK.

Love the stiched. My printed one cracked after 2 washes! didn't put it in the dryer or anything.

Wear my Hitjerseys Freeman jersey every Sunday :P Its heavy, but not uncomfortable.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by moninghaly viewpost.gif
    http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro6787.Html

it's easy to be found out . just google weiketrade review . looking to order the new Notre Dame next week

Shipping is too much

they offer free shipping if you buy ten or more . ask your friends or family to join you when you are trying to place your order for christmas

IMG_20121012_201131.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

I know its not technically a jersey im looking for but has anyone come across any sites which sell general nfl gear (jackets, hoodies etc) and dont cost a bomb on shipping?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Anyone know what the sizing on a hoody likethis would be like?

I'd be a medium in a standard t-shirt/hoody.

I'd prob go for a small here but not sure how that would fit?

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the sizing on a hoody likethis would be like?

I'd be a medium in a standard t-shirt/hoody.

I'd prob go for a small here but not sure how that would fit?

you should check their size chart before your purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

moninghaly wrote: »
    you should check their size chart before your purchase

I've often found size charts to be misleading, so was more hoping someone had bought a hoodie before and could shed some light.

Was going to get the Te'o/Gholson number 5 Notre Dame jersey on weiketrade but want to get something else with it but they have no up to date jerseys by the look of it? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

That's a bit rich considering you sere calling for him(Goldson) to be benched all year.

adrian522 wrote: »
    That's a bit rich considering you sere calling for him(Goldson) to be benched all year.

I want Te'o's jersey and it's Gholson too. Not much I can do about it :pac:

Ah I see the problem, they have NFL under two separate headings. FOund the new jerseys.

Hey Santry, if your putting in an order PM me, i'll split the shipping cost with you.

Just want the 1 jersey, so its pointless me ordering myself.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Was going to get the Te'o/Gholson number 5 Notre Dame jersey on weiketrade but want to get something else with it but they have no up to date jerseys by the look of it? :pac:

was told they are making the new champion jersey for irish with bca patch now .

Advertisement