Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

SantryRed wrote: »
    I want Te'o's jersey and it's Gholson too. Not much I can do about it :pac:
    :D haha . that's right

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lads, any idea how long it takes for Jerseys from hitjerseys to deliver. Need it to arrive by Thursday as its a present for someone.

Left china on the 6th of Dec, hasn't arrived in Ireland yet.

Also, there site seems to be gone/down

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Raoul wrote: »
    Lads, any idea how long it takes for Jerseys from hitjerseys to deliver. Need it to arrive by Thursday as its a present for someone.

Left china on the 6th of Dec, hasn't arrived in Ireland yet.

Also, there site seems to be gone/down

You should still have their tracking code via email. The updates were pretty clear when i ordered.

That's cutting it tight Imo.

You should still have their tracking code via email. The updates were pretty clear when i ordered.

That's cutting it tight Imo.

Yeah there are no updates since it left China.

2012-12-05 14:31:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
    2012-12-05 17:40:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
    2012-12-05 20:02:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
    2012-12-05 21:15:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
    2012-12-06 02:41:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs
    2012-12-06 02:45:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

customs will be your issue whether it goes straight thru or the open it and you wait till after xmas, their over worked this time of year so serious back log

• Advertisement

manafana wrote: »
    customs will be your issue whether it goes straight thru or the open it and you wait till after xmas, their over worked this time of year so serious back log

Customs :mad:.

I think you get notification if it reaches customs though. Nothing yet. Hopefully I get a surprise and it gets here before Thursday. My mates are worried that I have been done for 100 euro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Raoul wrote: »
    Customs :mad:.

I think you get notification if it reaches customs though. Nothing yet. Hopefully I get a surprise and it gets here before Thursday. My mates are worried that I have been done for 100 euro :(

hitjersey have an excellent reputation never heard of anyone having issues, they have resent an order for me that had an issue before for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Whats the sizing like with these jerseys. I take a 52 in the authentic Reebok so would it be the same with these ones. Looking at some video reviews on YouTube and they seem great for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

manafana wrote: »

hitjersey have an excellent reputation never heard of anyone having issues, they have resent an order for me that had an issue before for me.
    Im ordering off weiketrade, having the same issue. shows posting from china on the fifth then nothing emailed them and they said not to worry. Its the same issue as yours so im less worried now too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I had that problem too with hit jerseys. Your jerseys are grand Raoul. I only started tracking them when they hit Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

IMG_20121218_221024_zps728f5db3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

I ordered from shootjerseys (same crowd as hitjerseys, but took credit card rather than Western Union which suited me better). Ordered 3 jerseys for myself: Panthers black Smith, Redskins red Garcon & Rams blue & gold Jackson, plus 2 soccer shirts as Christmas presents for my brother to make up the 5 for free postage. Bit of a shambles starting out, order duplicated & the 5% reduction for card payment didn't go through, but couple of emails sorted that. Same as Raoul, EMS tracking seemed to be hopeless, told me since the 10th of December they were still en route from Guangzhou. Just checked again now & they've landed, cleared customs and are on the way to me!!! It must be a Christmas miracle alright....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Any chance of a few pics when you get them?
    Oh BTW my jerseys from footlocker arrived yesterday, not allowed get it until Christmas though :/ Can't be ruining Christmas for the younger brothers and sisters :P

I'm very happy with what I got from shootjerseys. The panthers & redskins jerseys are pure class. The Rams shirt I'm not as fond of, it's cut differently to the other 2 & has slightly shoddier stitching, but I'll definitely keep it. I'm trying to attach a pic, the 3 new jerseys alongside my old reebok Bears Urlacher shirt, hope it works... I'll definitely order again assuming the site is still going after Christmas...

Pic seemed to work. So here's the Panthers shirt...

Redskins shirt....

And finally, the Rams shirt. As I say, I'm very pleased with my Christmas present to myself. If only the OH could buy me something as nice...!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

The Rams shirt looks gorgeous!

Though bottom half of the front looks a bit strange, like the top half and bottom half are different material

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

They look class. Lovely investment :)

Rams is an Elite jersey- The sort the players wear on the field. Thats why the cut is different, bigger numbers and different materials.

Other two are Game Day , except that they have printed numbers. Have a Bucs gameday jersey from Hitjerseys. Love it. Only slight flaw is the label just inside the collar comes off if you put it in the dryer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

whats the fit on the sleeves of the rams jersey like? thanks

• Advertisement

Cheers for the input. Now that you mention it, the Rams jersey was an Elite knockoff, that explains the difference perfectly. A set of pads underneath would look the business with it!!! The sleeves are definitely a bit longer & wider than on the other two, but not as massive as on the old reebok shirts. I'm only 5 ft 7 & ain't built big, so much as I love my bears shirt it's a bit ridiculous looking unless I wear it tucked in. Went for the 40/medium/48 size & glad I did, especially with the "game day" shirts. The stitched numbers will take me a bit of getting used too, but they look class. Hopefully after a wash or two (and no tumble drying!!) they'll soften a little bit. Already planning my next order for after Christmas when there's some spare cash around, definitely want to expand my collection now...

Class looking jerseys, can't wait for mine to arrive off weiketrade to get a pic up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Dying for my Notre Dame jersey too. DOubt it'll be here for Christmas though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dying for my Notre Dame jersey too. DOubt it'll be here for Christmas though :pac:

As long as its here by the 7th its grand!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭redsky7

if anyone is interested in t-shirts/hoodies, i was in champion in jervis today and they had jets/bears/redskins/raiders and other tees (can't remember what ones) was a fairly limited selection thou, also saw a jets hoodie. anyway yeah worth checking out if you support any of them teams, think the tees were 24 euro and the hoodie between 45-50 euro.

Package arrived into portlaoise on Xmas eve, a tad late to give as an Xmas present but at least it arrived 19 days after it was sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hopefully I'll have a few pics of my jersey up in the morning!
    Happy Christmas lads

Was looking over hitjersey

30 dollars for shipping, is that right?

Is that what you paid?

Was looking to order two jerseys, I didn't think it would be that much

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Try and order with some others.

5 Jerseys is free shipping.

Actually 5 items is free shipping, so you could get Soccer Jerseys, Scarves, TShirts, whatever, once you have 5 items.

EDIT: Also, Happy Christmas everyone :)

• Advertisement

Good tip

Anyone up for a bulk order? :)

I'm after a white away Ray Lewis and a home red Eric Berry

That's two

Anyone else in?

Advertisement