Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭deisedude

Anyone else have problems sending money on western union to weiketrade? Really want to buy the grey Bengals elite jersey they have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Can I get those draft hats any where cheap?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

SantryRed wrote: »
    Can I get those draft hats any where cheap?

Only place I know that does hats cheap is www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com, she will likely have the draft hats sooner or later, but it could be a while. I'm waiting on the new Jags jersey and might pick up the Saints draft hat as it looked particularly boss.

Just an update here Ben I went on the chat thing on that site last night and asked your one Jenny when she would have the new Jags jersey and draft hats in and her response was "Both are coming, please wait a few days". A bit vague but sounds like they will defo have them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Cheers Mikey, will hang on for them so! Can't justify the actual price of 35 dollars!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Only place I know that does hats cheap is www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com, she will likely have the draft hats sooner or later, but it could be a while. I'm waiting on the new Jags jersey and might pick up the Saints draft hat as it looked particularly boss.

That site any good mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

We should get a group order in to hitjerseys/weiketrade/jennynfljerseys in a month or so.

With the new Jags/Vikes/Dolphins jerseys and newly drafted players im sure there will be a few people looking for new jerseys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'm up for a group order

Fancy a home Seahawks jersey, they look great!

Paully D wrote: »
    That site any good mate?

If you look back over the last few pages you'll see me raving about them. I absolutely love it. The jerseys are the standard quality you get from the cheap sites, really good but not quite as good as the real deal, they are however DIRT CHEAP on Jenny NFL, $25 a piece for NFL and NCAA, $21 for NBA, and I have ordered 1 of each and they are great.

What really sets the site apart though is the hats. I am a hat guy. I ordered 3 wooly hats (the NFL sideline ones they wore on Sundays this year) and 2 snapbacks, all of them were $8 a pop and they quality was literally perfect.

$20 shipping, so get an order in with a mate or two, but I think it's a great site and you can go on and chat with the girl who runs it and ask her about specific stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Id be interested in a group order also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

I'd be very interested in a group order aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

Foot Locker !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

DDC1990 wrote: »
    We should get a group order in to hitjerseys/weiketrade/jennynfljerseys in a month or so.

I'd consider jumping in on a group order too.

Though the question is, as a Jets fan what number could I wear with out too much embarrassment?

Nick Folk #2? :P

Just saw that on the NFL Shop page Tim Tebow Jets jerseys are down to $29 for Game Day, 39 for Limited and 74 for Authentic.

Who cares that he's gone (its an alright jersey, and a great price).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

If you look back over the last few pages you'll see me raving about them. I absolutely love it. The jerseys are the standard quality you get from the cheap sites, really good but not quite as good as the real deal, they are however DIRT CHEAP on Jenny NFL, $25 a piece for NFL and NCAA, $21 for NBA, and I have ordered 1 of each and they are great.

What really sets the site apart though is the hats. I am a hat guy. I ordered 3 wooly hats (the NFL sideline ones they wore on Sundays this year) and 2 snapbacks, all of them were $8 a pop and they quality was literally perfect.

$20 shipping, so get an order in with a mate or two, but I think it's a great site and you can go on and chat with the girl who runs it and ask her about specific stuff.

i remember reading many pages back that sometimes the orders can be stopped at customs (not this site in particular just read about it on people ordering off orher sites) not sure how true it is was wondering if you or anybody on the site who ordered off them had any trouble with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I'd be interested in a group order too. I'd probably guy a few things off her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'd be interested in jumping in on a group order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 MrChavcore

Me too... I'm assuming they're not authentic?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

I'm gonna stall until they have the new Vikes, Jags & Dolphins shirts, as well as the updated players & numbers...thinking a new dolphins shirt with Wallace on it would be a worthwhile investment...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Justin10

Would a bulk order not be more likely to be stopped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Rochey18 wrote: »

The packages would still be quite small. Whoever orders though would want to be pretty sure that they are going to get the money off everyone regardless if it gets stopped or not.

I may also be up for getting a something small.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

Rochey18 wrote: »

That's what I'd reckon too... 5 or 6 shirts max per order would be a better plan..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,699 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Count me in on a group order too, I'm waiting to see if they'll get any Keenan Allen jerseys in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Justin10

Ye Ill be getting one too, Manti or Butler :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Raoul wrote: »
    The packages would still be quite small. Whoever orders though would want to be pretty sure that they are going to get the money off everyone regardless if it gets stopped or not.

I may also be up for getting a something small.;)

Better off getting the money on the day of the order. If it's a well known poster making the order I'm sure people would have no problem sending the money beforehand on the day of the order presuming they will post a receipt etc.

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

deisedude wrote: »
    Anyone else have problems sending money on western union to weiketrade? Really want to buy the grey Bengals elite jersey they have
    it is safe , sometimes they could give me some discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Did you order from the 'Elite Jerseys' or the 'Games Jerseys', Mikey?

I don't know the differences so I don't know which it go for!

Both, I wanted Marcedes Lewis on the jersey and they only had that as "Game" jersey, which is more like a supporters jersey as there is no flywire on the collar, it's just a standard collar, numbers still printed on.

The "Elite" jerseys have the flywire, I would go with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

That's 7 posters for the group order

DDC1990, are we set?

• Advertisement

mikemac1 wrote: »
    That's 7 posters for the group order

DDC1990, are we set?
    Haha, I just suggested the idea, I wasn't suggesting that I lead the "expedition" :P

I don't have a Credit card at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to do the ordering right now, but that should be sorted within a few days.

Also, do people want to wait a few weeks for the Jags jerseys. Weiketrade already have the new Vikings jersey, so they might have the Jags in soon enough.

What site do people suggest using?

www.weiketrade.com
    www.hit-jerseys.com
    www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com

I know the hit-jersey's quality is excellent, for the Gameday anyway.
    I got a Notre Dame jersey from Weiketrade. Its massive, but well put together. Stitching around the number could be better.

Advertisement