Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

i have looked through this thread looking for the correct size types for ire/uk people.

Looking for a jersey for 34 in waist 42/44 chest about 12/13 stone male. Not sure weather to go S or M. If anyone has any idea please post, also mention the site you used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,197 ✭✭✭Justin10

Found it for you, should give you a rough idea of how much bigger the sizes are.
    The picture is on page 84.
    Carroller wrote: »
    This may or may not help but my M nfl jersey off weiketrade behind my M dubs jersey... To me dubs jersey is perfect fit not too tight or too loose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

that www.weiketrade.com site seems very dodgy, might try www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

AdrianII wrote: »
    i have looked through this thread looking for the correct size types for ire/uk people.

Looking for a jersey for 34 in waist 42/44 chest about 12/13 stone male. Not sure weather to go S or M. If anyone has any idea please post, also mention the site you used.

Used hitjerseys before. People have used weiketrade before. They are all a bit dodgy really.

I am an 11 stone male, 5' 9. I got a RG3 Jersey from hitjerseys, XL youths. It fits but its a bit small. Previously got a DeSean Jackson jersey xl youths from somewhere (can't remember) and it was good, could probably fit a hoodie underneath it. So its hard to know but I would say a small/medium adult would fit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

AdrianII wrote: »

Bought from hitjerseys awhile ago, I'm about 32 in waist and a little under 40 in chest. Bought a medium, it's a little baggy so I can wear a hoody underneath. IMO a med will fit u no problem, but if u want it baggy, large maybe the way to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro9374.Html

Looks class. Only the teal one at the moment, but the first place to have it out of the main sites.

1511539.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

that looks pretty epic tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

145861-1.jpg

Not sure on Joeckel though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

i used hitjerseys before for a 5 man group order

everything was spot on

i felt we robbed them! the jerseys were high quality and we got them at a snip

delivery was without a hitch and on time

id use them again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Is it too late to join in on the group order? Looking for a #13 Keenan Allen Chargers home jersey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

stetyrrell wrote: »
    Is it too late to join in on the group order? Looking for a #13 Keenan Allen Chargers home jersey.

Yeah me too, I'd like a Seahawks home jersey

Don't think any orders have got under way yet.

I'd imagine we'd be better off getting a few smaller orders off.

Huge packages would certainly be easier spotted by customs and run a higher risk of being seized.

EDIT: Maybe a few different orders to a few different websites?
    If you want a lesser known player or a newer drafted player Weiketrade might be your best bet. You can get any player on the roster for $28.
    On Jennynfl you need to get a custom Jersey which is $50, and $70 on Hitjerseys.

I'd imagine the quality will be similar if not identical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

moninghaly wrote: »
    in which way to order is safe from both sites?
    i purchased before by credit card , they said they could offer some discount if i try western union, idl is it safe?smile.png

You should know. We all know you have something to do with weiketrade. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

moninghaly wrote: »
    are you sure they have got JAGS in soon

Look, we know you work for/run weiketrade. You're not fooling anybody. Moninghaly has been banned from at least half a dozen other NFL forums for being a weiketrade promoter. The mods here aren't stupid (at least I don't think so :pac:) and would have banned you a long time ago if you weren't allowed here. Stop pretending not to be affiliated with weiketrade and instead answer questions from people looking to order off your site and you might get a few orders! Makes sense, no? ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Quick word on weiketrade by way of review...

In December or January i ordered a few jersey's off them, 5 in total.

The only way I could pay was via Western Union, as I don't have a Visa card and they don't accept Mastercard,

While this was a bit of an inconvenience it wasn't a big issue.

When they Jersey's arrived all was well, they seemed good quality but one of the Jersey's sent was the wrong one. I was offered either a $14 discount off my next order (half the price of the wrong jersey I ordered) or a refund, but I would have to post back the wrong jersey which would cost $25 and pay another $25 for delivery of the new Jersey.

Not much of a choice to be honest.

Worst of all one of the Jersey's literally fell apart after one wash, with the gel stripes under the neck and the stripes on the arm of the jersey coming off altogether.

All in all a poor experience and no I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

Not a jersey but:

818g7r2Rw4L._SL1500_.jpg

Got this from Amazon. They tried to charge like 30 dollars shipping to Ireland, so I got it shipped to my GF in London for a total cost of €12. Delivered in a week.

Looks good on Skype, but i'll get it this weekend and really see.

Not a massive Hat guy, but its kinda cool.

http://www.amazon.com/Tampa-Buccaneers-Speed-Stretch-White/dp/B007A462G0/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1369071053&sr=8-12&keywords=tampa+bay+39thirty

They do a few other teams for similar prices.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ Adrian.. shouldnt have washed them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Is there an order being done soon or do ye just order yer own gear individually....Wouldnt mind a packers #52

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Jack1988 wrote: »
    the jersey form weiketrade shouldn't being washed.:rolleyes:

Examples of posts from Moninghaly - note the spaces directly before full stops and commas, not putting spaces before smiley faces and starting sentences with small letters.
    moninghaly wrote:
    it is safe , sometimes they could give me some discount.
    moninghaly wrote:
    i purchased before by credit card , they said they could offer some discount if i try western union, idl is it safe?:)
    moninghaly wrote:
    here is the jersey from weiketrade .it looks awesome

Quotes from Jack1988, who suddenly registered yesterday when moninghaly was told that we all know he/she works for weiketrade. Again, note the spaces directly before full stops and commas, not putting spaces before smiley faces and starting sentences with small letters.
    Jack1988 wrote:
    Hard to say , one republic is my favourite band ,like "marchin on".
    Jack1988 wrote:
    shocked ,RIP Ray
    Jack1988 wrote:

Blatant re-reg who instead of answering questions about their product, are pretending to be customers. A shill, in other words.

Jog on, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

So basically you are saying that the Weiketrade Jerseys are completely inferior to the real thing as washing them ruins them? Gotcha.

On a side note I have ordered from Asia on countless occasions for apparel that was custom made for Team Sports and washing them was fine. No surprises though when they try replicate a branded name they don't live up to the same quality. And people wonder why they are so cheap.

Side note 2. If you are expecting quality don't buy from here. Like me if you know what you are getting and bought a couple of them for wearing at times were you don't want your originals wrecked go for it as they do look the part and are decent enough but again you get what you paid for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

@ Adrian.. shouldnt have washed them!

I know rookie mistake I guess.

What is it expected that people don't bother washing jerseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that everyone is getting pi55ed off with the spamming in the forum. Between the likes of these jersey posts and **LIVE STREAM** threads I think that we need to look at things. I'm going to PM the other mods about this and see if we can come up with a decent solution. I'm also going to open up a new thread and sticky it so that we can all talk about it and come to a consenscous about how to avoid this kind of posting as all it does is derail threads and during the season we're left with the first page consisting of ten threads about streams and the actual weekly discussion getting pushed down the order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

so given a choice, would you guys be more likely to go with Weiketrade or Jennynfljerseys? ive never made an order with any of these sites and looking at getting the new jags jersey as they're both now stocking the teal/black and black/teal alternate jersey. Also Weiketrade is charging $28 and Jennynfljerseys is only $21.99

which would you go with for online shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Go with Jennynfl Kev, check my previous posts in here. Gets my vote.

Also didnt know Jenny had the new Jags jersey. Time for an order me thinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Go with Jennynfl Kev, check my previous posts in here. Gets my vote.

Also didnt know Jenny had the new Jags jersey. Time for an order me thinks.

Reported for spam, obviously you have a deal with Jenny.

:pac: Joking. Where is the hit jerseys website gone, I can't find it? Ordered from there before and it was pretty good. I think there are all basically the same anyway.

Raoul wrote: »
    Reported for spam, obviously you have a deal with Jenny.

:pac: Joking. Where is the hit jerseys website gone, I can't find it? Ordered from there before and it was pretty good. I think there are all basically the same anyway.
    http://www.hitjerseys.org/

Its here.

Funnily enough I was going to say that JennyNFL had the new jerseys in, but with all the talk about spam, I realised the frequency in which I post in this thread so I wanted to lie low a bit :P

Hitjerseys still lagging behind with the new jerseys it seems.

JennyNFL seems to be decent, 90% of videos on youtube seem positive. There are a few (usually massive orders) that have a jersey or 2 missing or wrong size.

Having trouble deciding what Jersey(s) i'd like to order.

Want a Doug Martin TB one. Then was thinking about a Gronk, or Russel Wilson, or Aaron Rodgers, or one of the new Jags jerseys. Wouldn't mind a Tyrann Mathieu Cardinals jersey, but not certain he'll keep himself on the straight and narrow long enough to get a place on the roster. A Te'o Chargers jersey would be nice, but I hear the chargers have changed their jersey slightly and none of the sites (even official ones it seems) have picked up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,197 ✭✭✭Justin10

The Chargers changed their Name font to Gold, and the collar is the same colour as the jersey. Its minimal.

The Powder Blue jersey is the nicest in the NFL Fact :cool:

Here is a picture of the change.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6PVRO8J9Lldstp8NuSIOqzaxSR387UzSS4m7fggXHAbq8HuVA

Old Jersey
    512x.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

im planning on getting this jersey and want peoples advice i measured my chest and was 39 and i see the small is 40 and want to know what way the sizing is off this site am i ok getting the small or would i be better off getting the medium which is 44? http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/nike-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-004-p-4876.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Hococop wrote: »
    im planning on getting this jersey and want peoples advice i measured my chest and was 39 and i see the small is 40 and want to know what way the sizing is off this site am i ok getting the small or would i be better off getting the medium which is 44? http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/nike-nfl-philadelphia-eagles-004-p-4876.html

Afaik, they are always a big fit so small should do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Afaik, they are always a big fit so small should do it.

thanks, was reading that the Nike ones are a tighter fit but I figured it would still be slightly bigger

Advertisement