Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭s8n

Folks - any suggestion which online shop I can buy official jersey from ? I don't want one of the rip offs. Tried the Nike shop but won't ship outside US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

s8n wrote: »
    Folks - any suggestion which online shop I can buy official jersey from ? I don't want one of the rip offs. Tried the Nike shop but won't ship outside US

If you select Ireland or GB as your country, the Nike store delivers here. NFL.com also deliver to Europe. They do have a European version of the site but its sh1te.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

107e FFS!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Advertisement

and it has matthews, perfect, awkward that woodson is still for sale :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

just put my order through jennyloop hopefully all goes well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

I have 2 Packers jackets I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested. Bought from the NFL Store in USA and were $80 each (plus another $80 delivery but that's another story!). Selling them for €30 each.

Paddy C wrote: »
    I have 2 Packers jackets I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested. Bought from the NFL Store in USA and were $80 each (plus another $80 delivery but that's another story!). Selling them for €30 each.

pics?? and sizes??

Arawn wrote: »
    and it has matthews, perfect, awkward that woodson is still for sale :P

Let me know how you get on if you order from there. Unfortunately their 49ers selection is lacking.

• Advertisement

Will do. I probably will order either today or monday depending on when my wages get cleared in the bank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

pics?? and sizes??

Both are Size L

One is green with yellow (no hood), other is yellow with green (hooded)

NzUzMjNhYmZlMGMzN2IyYmQ5YjNmNzgwN2I4NzI3YznMRuEj-dnT0DxFrLuaVk7saHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjUwYTYxZmE5MDczZDcwZDIyOTdkMGMwNDQyYmI5MWYyYjBkM2QxZDJmOGJlNWM4Y2E2ZWU1ZGYxMjA2YjkxNS5qcGd8fDUyNXx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpgNzk5YjNhMGU0ZWM5NTk2ZTM3MzI2YjVmYjk1NDNkOTmMmlvphY8rDYS_csecnOTcaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vYmU3NDlmNTU2ZTRjYjQyZWU1ODliMDk4YzFjNmI1Y2VjNzNhMWM1MjEyNzNlODZmYTdhMTA2NjYwODJkNjI0My5qcGd8fDUyNXx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,197 ✭✭✭Justin10

Weiketrade got some more new rookie jerseys including Chargers Manti jersey.
    Also have Geno Smiths Jersey

Adrian will be firing in the jersey order today. Will let you know when it arrives

They have none of 52 for the pack so waiting for them to restock

They have none of 52 for the pack so waiting for them to restock

Yeah, selection seems a bit poor alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Jersey arrived this morning from jennyloop. Didn't get a good look at it. I'll have a proper gander after work.

I ordered from cheap-jerseyschina.us last week. Jerseys came within 6 days. I have to say, i am shocked by how good they are. Stitching is all perfect, the jersey is just perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Would ye put pictures up when ye get the chance?

Wouldn't mind seeing the quality.

2013_05_29_19_10_37.jpg

2013_05_29_19_10_40.jpg

2013_05_29_19_11_19.jpg

2013_05_29_19_11_42.jpg

2013_05_29_19_11_48.jpg

2013_05_29_19_12_01.jpg

2013_05_29_19_12_16.jpg

2013_05_29_19_12_23.jpg

2013_05_29_19_12_37.jpg

2013_05_29_19_12_49.jpg

2013_05_29_19_13_04.jpg

2013_05_29_19_13_11.jpg

2013_05_29_19_13_17.jpg

2013_05_29_19_13_22.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Looks a real good quality jersey Dre. Was about to stick in an order with weiketrade as the stripes on the sleeve of my Bears jersey is starting to peal off. Got it from Jenny Loop so wanted to try someone different even though they are probably made in the same factory. Weiketrade is a bit more expensive so was hoping for better quality. This cheap-jerseyschina crowed is giving me something to think about, they are the cheapest I can find too.

Just an update from my side. I tried to order from this crowd twice but both occasions we got an email back saying payment failed using Visa. :mad:

Just an update from my side. I tried to order from this crowd twice but both occasions we got an email back saying payment failed using Visa. :mad:

Give your bank or card company a call and let them know the payments are legit. I used to order stuff from Asia all the time and the bank had a habit of denying the payments to Asian processors without informing me. Call them and tell them the exact amount and they should let it go through.

Nope its not that . Here is the weird thing. THe Jersey above, i got that and another jersey. They have not taken the money for them either.

Nope its not that . Here is the weird thing. THe Jersey above, i got that and another jersey. They have not taken the money for them either.

That is mad. So did the Bengals jersey come from the same place as the place that rejected your card twice? Just shows how badly setup these places are. Its also nuts how we put our faith in guys sell counterfeit goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭The Bogman

Is anyone putting in an order anytime soon? If so, I'd really appreciate if you wouldn't mind me piggybacking on it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 AlexJuventino

TO. wrote: »
    Give your bank or card company a call and let them know the payments are legit. I used to order stuff from Asia all the time and the bank had a habit of denying the payments to Asian processors without informing me. Call them and tell them the exact amount and they should let it go through.

yes .that's right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

I'm gonna place an order .but wondering if anyone bought from http://www.[spamsnip].com
    yes .that's right

Oh dear, you seem to suffer from the same affliction as moninghaly - ending a sentence with a space followed by a full stop, and immediately starting the next sentence with a small letter. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though.
    moninghaly wrote:
    here is the jersey from weiketrade .it looks awesome
    moninghaly wrote:
    haha . that's right
    moninghaly wrote:
    they offer free shipping if you buy ten or more . ask your friends or family to join you when you are trying to place your order for christmas
    moninghaly wrote:
    free shipping per ship for those 250 dollars + order as well . just get 10 friends for one each and you can only pay 25 dollars each for an awesome jersey for christmas
    moninghaly wrote:
    yes .i will share it when i get it .they take cc and western union now . it's very convenient to buy there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,871 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Busted. Made it little too easy to have been fun.

• Advertisement

yes .that's right

130831979143.jpg

Advertisement