Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Boon16 wrote: »
    Thanks dude.
    I take it there's no duties/taxes on these.I was happily going to buy one off of the broncos store till I saw the hefty duties.

Nope, no duties/taxes. I've bought three or four basketball jerseys off there and was never charged any more than the price listed on the website. They do free delivery on goods over €50 I think. You may also get a discount code into your inbox when you create a new account so check that before placing your order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Boon16

Paully D wrote: »
    Nope, no duties/taxes. I've bought three or four basketball jerseys off there and was never charged any more than the price listed on the website. They do free delivery on goods over €50 I think. You may also get a discount code into your inbox when you create a new account so check that before placing your order too.

Sorry just saw this now.Order the jersey just there so hopefully will get it soon.No discount code but 80€ seems a good price.Thanks again for your help.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I ordered a jersey from Nike last Thursday night. It arrived yesterday, given they would have received the order Friday morning receiving by Wednesday is pretty good.

Free delivery and free to return if you need to is pretty good service.

The numbers are screen printed on but it looks and feels really good, quality is a lot better than the chinese websites I think.

Any Q's give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I used the NFL Europe shop and let Parcel Motel do the delivery for free as I used the UK address. Took only 5 days, and got my Bradford jersey and a Rams mug for £77.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 GreenSeven

keano_afc wrote: »
    I used the NFL Europe shop and let Parcel Motel do the delivery for free as I used the UK address. Took only 5 days, and got my Bradford jersey and a Rams mug for £77.

$7 only .wow .that's really fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 GreenSeven

Paully D wrote: »

You can just ask the seller to lable "Gift" for the package so that you will not have to pay for extra tax

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Boon16 wrote: »
    Sorry just saw this now.Order the jersey just there so hopefully will get it soon.No discount code but 80€ seems a good price.Thanks again for your help.:)

No problem mate. The last time I ordered something off there was during the summer. Ordered on a Wednesday evening and had my jersey on Tuesday morning if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I have realized I curse every player who's jersey I get.

#5 Freeman (Traded)
    #5 Manti T'eo (Got annihillated in the NC game literally the day after I got the Jersey and then all the GF shít)

#19 Mike Williams (has been fairly crap since I got his jersey)
    #22 Doug Martin (been ineffective all season)

#87 Gronk (Hasn't played since I got the jersey)

Any suggestions on who's jersey I should get next? :P
    Jersey curse strikes again:

Doug Martin out for the season it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

DDC1990 wrote: »
    Jersey curse strikes again:

Doug Martin out for the season it seems.

Alex Smith jersey next please. I can envisage people sending you jerseys to wear as the season goes on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads I ordered a hoodie and a sideline jacket from Fansedge.com
    Arrived today, proper Nike gear and not stopped by customs :eek:

heading away for a couple of days, so will stick up some pictures when i get back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Lads I ordered a hoodie and a sideline jacket from Fansedge.com
    Arrived today, proper Nike gear and not stopped by customs :eek:

heading away for a couple of days, so will stick up some pictures when i get back

Great site Heli, also offering 25% off! I get confused over sizes on Jerseys, i have a white MEDIUM patriots top but nowhere on it does it say 'Game' or 'replica', its a genuine top and Nike...What is the sizing like?

Edit: Just tried to apply the 25% on a Gronk jersey and it didnt seem to work :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

BKWDR wrote: »
    Great site Heli, also offering 25% off! I get confused over sizes on Jerseys, i have a white MEDIUM patriots top but nowhere on it does it say 'Game' or 'replica', its a genuine top and Nike...What is the sizing like?

Edit: Just tried to apply the 25% on a Gronk jersey and it didnt seem to work :(

Me too, what i like about them is they have free returns (worldwide)
    both my sideline top and hoodie fit perfect so i dont need to avail!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

No doubt you're probably heading over to the Colts-Titans game. :mad:

No doubt you're probably heading over to the Colts-Titans game. :mad:

How did you guess!

Sadly no, but I really do need to try and bump into Cadle somewhere around the office and see what freebies he has

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

Just out of interest Heli, did fansedge give you the option of their 4-10 day delivery option which they are advertising as available for certain countries (including the UK) or was it only the $24.95 standard international delivery which takes 2-5 weeks that you got?? Some of the gear on there looks absolutely fabulous, especially the tees and the hoodies, though I reckon there's zero chance of having any of it arriving here before christmas now :/ I will order off them at some stage in the new year though, gonna pick up some UCF gear in advance of the Croker game in august as it would stick in my craw to cheer for Penn State (mainly because of Jerry, but also coz I tend to prefer supporting the underdog) and I'm sure as sweets that any gear being sold over here before the game will be horrendously expensive...

carmanard wrote: »
    Just out of interest Heli, did fansedge give you the option of their 4-10 day delivery option which they are advertising as available for certain countries (including the UK) or was it only the $24.95 standard international delivery which takes 2-5 weeks that you got?? Some of the gear on there looks absolutely fabulous, especially the tees and the hoodies, though I reckon there's zero chance of having any of it arriving here before christmas now :/ I will order off them at some stage in the new year though, gonna pick up some UCF gear in advance of the Croker game in august as it would stick in my craw to cheer for Penn State (mainly because of Jerry, but also coz I tend to prefer supporting the underdog) and I'm sure as sweets that any gear being sold over here before the game will be horrendously expensive...

Nope its only available to the UK and a few other countries.
    My order shipped Oct 25, so basically 2 weeks for delivery so you'd get it in time for christmas, im sure you could use parcel motel or something to get the shortened delivery time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

Has anyone ever used this website: http://www.nflflagship.com

Are the jerseys real or just knock offs?

My sideline top, very comfortable and even though it's pretty light it feels as if it would keep you warm

Hoodie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

Hoodie

Is the site legit. Real nfl gear.

cena wrote: »
    Is the site legit. Real nfl gear.

I have a broncos sideline jacket too and inside out they look exactly the same, the stitching etc is excellent. Also its a US company so i would imagine its legit

• Registered Users Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭cena

I have a broncos sideline jacket too and inside out they look exactly the same, the stitching etc is excellent. Also its a US company so i would imagine its legit

Looking at getting a jets jersey. I don't want any name etc on it

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Out of interest what size would i want to get for one of the jerseys to fit me? my size on jerseys here is a medium..any help would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Out of interest what size would i want to get for one of the jerseys to fit me? my size on jerseys here is a medium..any help would be greatly appreciated

I'm a medium and got a XL boys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Nike have a limited amount of official jerseys in a clearance sale here

mostly ex-players, like Welker Patriots and Woodson Packers.

Use code energy20 for extra 20% off and justdoit for free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

infacteh wrote: »
    Nike have a limited amount of official jerseys in a clearance sale here

mostly ex-players, like Welker Patriots and Woodson Packers.

Use code energy20 for extra 20% off and justdoit for free delivery

that energy20 didnt work for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

manafana wrote: »
    that energy20 didnt work for me?

I got it from the bargain alerts page here, some of the lads were saying it didn't work for them either.

It only applies to clearance items.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

infacteh wrote: »
    I got it from the bargain alerts page here, some of the lads were saying it didn't work for them either.

It only applies to clearance items.

I just popped it in there now and both worked on the welker jersey, bringing it to 44e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Sport Man

Just after seeing that there is a big clear out of last years jerseys and jerseys that players have left that team on football fantics website. Seems to be good value to me. Has anyone bought there before?

Advertisement