Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Jovetic

last night was 50% off

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

€37, plus €5 postage, unless you spend over €50, then postage is free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Thanks again Bogman for the heads up. Had these arrive today. Not bad for €82 all in :)

2b8LJJU.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Had they got a Beckham Jr home shirt I'd have been all over this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Thanks again Bogman for the heads up. Had these arrive today. Not bad for €82 all in :)

2b8LJJU.jpg

Too bad we'll probably never get to see Blackmon in a Jags jersey again... :( although one can still hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

can any one give me a web site that sell named NFL ****s. I am look a Malcolm Butler new England shirt ? how much is a normal price to pay for such a shirt? its a gift for an NFL fan.

thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Bugg

2b8LJJU.jpg

Are the names and numbers on those jerseys screen printed or sown on?

I have a jersey with sown on name and number and it feels slightly heavy, wouldn't mind picking up a screen printed shirt that would feel lighter.

Bugg wrote: »

I have a jersey with sown on name and number and it feels slightly heavy, wouldn't mind picking up a screen printed shirt that would feel lighter.

They are silicon printed numbers. Not too dissimilar to most soccer jerseys.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/~/nike-nfl-jersey-types

See the bottom option - Game Jerseys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 929 ✭✭✭JCTO

Bugg wrote: »

Did you buy the Nike stitched on numbers from one of those chinese places or a legit NFL supplier. I got an Elite jersey and have to say they are not as heavy as the Reebok ones used to be. Actually quite light for game jerseys having said that the Limited ones use tackle twill numbers so they could be heavier again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FrontalNumber

Hey lads, I'm new enough to the NFL and looking to pick up a jersey or two, especially seeing as they're still half price on the Nike website. I'm just worried about the sizing. I'm normally an XL in a tshirt, Large in some, but at the same time I'm only 5 foot 6 so I don't want it to look massive on me. Anyone have any idea what size would fit me best?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'd go one size down from what you usually wear. So if you're an XL then go for an L. It will look massive on you - that is the look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

No Jets jerseys -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

Jovetic wrote: »
    last night was 50% off

any discount codes guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Not as big of a bargain as last time but the Jerseys on Nike are still 40.99. There's only a very limited selection of sizes available still but there's also a 20% off code- "ADD20" , which will knock the price down to about 32 euro so basically 2 jerseys for 65 euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

double GG wrote: »
    Not as big of a bargain as last time but the Jerseys on Nike are still 40.99. There's only a very limited selection of sizes available still but there's also a 20% off code- "ADD20" , which will knock the price down to about 32 euro so basically 2 jerseys for 65 euro delivered.

trying to buy a patriots jersey and it seems that they are saying the price is 40 euro but when I click on the link its saying 80

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/pd/new-england-patriots-american-football-jersey/pid-581653/pgid-10941796

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

if you get something that does not fit in nfl shop can you return it (buying a friend a jersey and not sure what size to get her)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ladder62

The Nike sale finished on Thursday 21 for NFL gear.. all back to full price now.
    I ordered some jerseys on Wednesday at €32.79 each , cheers double GG for the code!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

Looks like Elverys will be selling NFL jerseys and apparel soon, http://www.thesportswaffle.com/blog/2015/7/10/detroit-lions-star-to-visit-dublin-for-nfl-jersey-launch

Joique Bell doing an instore appearance next week in Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

can any one give me a web site that sell named NFL ****s. I am look a Malcolm Butler new England shirt ? how much is a normal price to pay for such a shirt? its a gift for an NFL fan.

thanks

urjerseys dot com

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

DBIreland wrote: »
    Looks like Elverys will be selling NFL jerseys and apparel soon, http://www.thesportswaffle.com/blog/2015/7/10/detroit-lions-star-to-visit-dublin-for-nfl-jersey-launch

Joique Bell doing an instore appearance next week in Dublin too.

Was in the shop in Galway earlier, they've got Brady, kaepernick, romo, wilson and tannehill. €85 each, screen printed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

soadtool wrote: »
    Was in the shop in Galway earlier, they've got Brady, kaepernick, romo, wilson and tannehill. €85 each, screen printed.

What does screen printed mean? Is it a copy or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

What does screen printed mean? Is it a copy or something?

No, not fake at all. Just means that the name and number is printed on the jersey rather than embroidered - which is usually more expensive

They have some gear online. Pretty poor selection.

http://www.elverys.ie/category/american-football/0000001419

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

They have some gear online. Pretty poor selection.

http://www.elverys.ie/category/american-football/0000001419

Is that it? That's a bit rubbish. Maybe they'll launch more come Thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

yeah here's hopin there is more than that on thursday.... say it will be awkward if Bell cant even sign one of his own jerseys haha!!

You would think that they would sell full size balls etc - also the fact there is only 7 teams with no Packers, Saints, Broncos, Colts or Steelers jerseys seems a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭shamrock55

They left out the biggest franchise of them all, maybe the name isnt pc enough for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,882 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

They've had those footballs for sale in Elvery's for donkey's years anyway. It'll be a crappy launch of that's the best they can do!

Advertisement