Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where sells student bus & rail weekly tickets?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Anyone know?

Bloody ridiculous time trying to source them on my way from work to train station the other day ffs.

I suppose the only place I would be sure to get them is Dublin Bus O'Connell St as even the bloody train stations (Pearse anyway) don't have them. Problem is i can't make it into town today so won't be able to pick one up there.

Anyone able to list places that sells them? Tried Spars, even the 'Bus Stop' shops and while they have the adult one they do not have the student one.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Maybe try the Students Union shop in Trinity? I know someone who gets the monthly student dublin bus ticket there...don't know about the train though.

Advertisement