Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't find Ben & Jerrys - Chunky Monkey

Options
  • 12-12-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to find this flavour, can get it in Spain but I've yet to see a tub of any size of it over here, Surely it's somewhere ?

Thanks,
    Ste-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

I think the only place you will get is cinema's that sell ben and jerrys, like dundrum,vue or cineworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I used to always get small tubs of it in the ice cream freezer in pretty much every small shop. I haven't got it in a while but I'm guessing they still sell it. I've never seen a big tub it it anywhere though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

They are in Dunnes for €2.37 a tub at the moment (half price)!

EDIT: Oh, didn't realise you are looking specifically for Chunky Monkey. However, B&J ice cream is €2.37 in Dunnes, but all I could see was Cookie Dough, Baked Alaska, and some chocolate B&J flavour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

According to the www.benjerry.ie Chunky Munky is only available in scoop shops... so the cinema's... Not available in a tub here any longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Hard Larry

Hey all just saw this thread on main page.

I held a tub of the elusive Chunky Munky in my hand in Sainsbury's in Newry if you know anyone going over the border to shop they might pick you one up.

I choose the Holy Grail like Choclate Fudge Brownie Frozen Youghurt over it

on a side note does anyone know if Cherry Garcia is available in tubs in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

It's so annoying the way they only so a very limited number of flavours in tubs here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Thanks for all the replies guys. Most helpful as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Hard Larry wrote: »

on a side note does anyone know if Cherry Garcia is available in tubs in Ireland?

I'd say that's finished aswell :( haven't seen it around in a long time

Advertisement