Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help: Finding name of song/band based on video

Options
  • 12-12-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Looking for help finding the name of a band and the song based on video I saw there lately on scuzz.tv. Haven't seen it since but have intro to song stuck in my head. Don't normally watch music television stations. Don't remember name of band or song so any help appreciated.

Video: Band arrive in black cars to a hangar, in black shirt/ties, bitof a keyboard/piano intro then the song kicks in. Video takes place in hangar with just the band from what I remember.

Sorry, know this is a lameass request. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Sounds like Europe- "The final countdown" to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Angus MacGyver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-vPv-XEpg

this was my first thought when i read your post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

belief wrote: »
    Looking for help finding the name of a band and the song based on video I saw there lately on scuzz.tv. Haven't seen it since but have intro to song stuck in my head. Don't normally watch music television stations. Don't remember name of band or song so any help appreciated.

Video: Band arrive in black cars to a hangar, in black shirt/ties, bitof a keyboard/piano intro then the song kicks in. Video takes place in hangar with just the band from what I remember.

Sorry, know this is a lameass request. Any help appreciated.

Any idea of what era the vid was from?

What type of metal was it?

How many members of the band?

Remember any of the lyrics?
    etc.

More info, and you may get your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Rammstein - Du Hast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Alkaline Trio - Time to Waste .... now where is my prize???????????????????

Great song by the way , I bet it was the intro hook that got you too?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 belief

calex71 wrote: »
    Alkaline Trio - Time to Waste .... now where is my prize???????????????????

Great song by the way , I bet it was the intro hook that got you too?

Brilliant, thank you! This is the one. Been wrecking my head for the last week. Thanks for the suggestions as well guys. Appreciated :)

Advertisement