Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Supernatural Writing Circle

Options
  • 12-12-2009 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

I'm a 25 year-old library asisstant who binges on horror and urban fantasy. I'm interested in finding or starting a writing circle that would meet up once, maybe twice a month with the interest of writing supernatural fiction. Invitation is open to fans of paranormal romance, SF and fantasy. LOVE young adult writing. TURNED OFF by Booker prize-winners.

Writers I admire: Clive Barker, Holly Black, Patricia Briggs, Poppy Z Brite, Caitlin R Kiernan, HP Lovecraft, Richard Matheson, Mary Shelley, Carrie Vaughn, Scott Westerfeld and more.

I'm easy to talk to and I don't have germs (no bad ones anyway.) Interested? Reply below or email goescargot@gmail.com.

If someone knows a writing circle in Dublin that already matches these characteristics, PLEASE let me know.

Advertisement