Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool closed for renovations?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I've heard that the pool is closed for renovations, anyone if this is true or what exactly they are doing to it?

Hope it will open again soon!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sweeney555

Well there is my sunday plans gone now :mad:

May look into joining gym this week, maybe one with a pool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

if you're looking for one with a pool that rules out Eire-óg.
    You'll have to join one of the hotel gyms.

Talbot Hotel or Seven Oaks Hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

or mount wolsley. I'm a member of the oaks and joined it so i could bring my son swimming because the times in graigue were so restrictive midweek. very happy with it and the staff are very helpful. it's an off peak membership 7am to 5 pm mon to fri and 9-5 sat and sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 futsal

St Fiaccs Swimming Pool in Graiguecullen close down this time every year for their Annual Maintenance (painting, plant room, swimming pool and surrounding area)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭jonny oxford

futsal wrote: »
    St Fiaccs Swimming Pool in Graiguecullen close down this time every year for their Annual Maintenance (painting, plant room, swimming pool and surrounding area)

Ah I see.

Do you happen to know when they usually open again?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭honkytonk52

Ah I see.

Do you happen to know when they usually open again?

yeah it will be open either the 2nd or 3rd of january

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭jonny oxford

Cheers thanks for all your help

Advertisement