Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Engine ceased up-car out of action

• 12-12-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone would have any advice for me. I drive a diesel car, and the engine ceased on me a week and a half ago. The car is currently with my mechanic.

I am changing insurance cover in a few days. I have full comprehensive insurance at the moment. Does that cover me to get a replacement car while my car is out of action? And if so, should I contact my former insurance company, or my new insurance company about it?

Thanks for the advice.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

IF I think you are asking if you will be given a free rental car - you won't (or at least its very very very very very unlikely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

kbannon wrote: »
    IF I think you are asking if you will be given a free rental car - you won't (or at least its very very very very very unlikely!

Cheers for that. I was thinking it would be very*5 unlikely alright, but someone suggested it to me so I thought I'd ask here!

Advertisement