Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help deciding between SE C905 and Aino

• 12-12-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking to get a New Phone for Christmas, however I cannot decide between these two phones, the Sony Ericsson C905 and the Sony Ericsson Aino. Both have very similar specifications, apart from the Aino not having a xenon flash, and a difference in price of €70(on o2.ie).
    If anyone has either of these phones, could they please tell me what they think of them, it will help me greatly.
    Thanks in advance,
    Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 culturedkevin

Hi. I had the C905 and it broke my heart. Operations were too slow, it would turn its self off when it wanted, sound was very poor in ear piece and the camera flash wouldn't work. I sent it away for repair and it came back with most of the same problems.

I also didn't like the way it operated (being a long time Nokia user).

Maybe I just had bad luck with the phone. But you were looking for an opinion and I wouldn't buy it.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Thanks for that. I use to be a Nokia man myself, but in the last while the Nokia's I've had have been terrible, from screens breaking very easily, to internal problems in the software.
    I moved to Sony Ericsson and I have to say there the most durable phone I ever had.
    I might stay clear of the C905 after that review, however does anyone have the Aino, its the phone Id be more interested to hear personal reviews about.
    Again, thanks in advance

Advertisement