Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk Photo Prints

• 12-12-2009 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hi my friend wants to print out 2500 pictures:eek: from her digital camera and is looking for somewhere cheapish.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PeteK81

Hi

You should try Grants Photolab on Baggot Street. They would prob give you a good price for such a large amount of prints and the quality is excellant.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Awful Scut Mk2

I doubt any place would be able to match the online ones. Foto.com are quite reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

most shops will be 20cent - 25cent each..

http://ie.foto.com/photo_prints.asp do have an advert saying €0.01 a print !!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭boru05

Pixsavers in the Pavilions in Swords do a class deal on prints and I'm sure you'd be able to negotiate with them.

EDIT: Just checked their website and they're offering 200+ 6x4 at €0.10ea. Defo haggle with them!

Advertisement