Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Change Monday Onward, much colder, ice and snow later

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

49 pages, i wonder what it will be by wednesday.
    I gonna stick my neck out and say 200 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

If it does snow the thread will take off, just like last year's :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

I think the thread title is fairly accurate. I don't see what the complaint is really.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭imola94

The door is over here ===========================>

no one asked you join in on this "foolish nonsense"

Were enjoying ourselves and I find your post very disrespectful to the people who have spent a lot of time on here posting charts and explaining the meaning of them to all the folks that are interested also explaining how forecasts work. I have found it to be very insightful and a truly enjoyable experience.

A lot of the forecast's were predicted in FI (Fantasy Island ) which everyone here well knew was subject to change as it became closer to the date !!!

just ask yourself this, how many "people who spend a lot of time on here posting charts etc etc " have actually gotten anything right? ANSWER = ZERO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Met Eireann have been mentioning snow a lot more on their forecasts, they are still cautious but they have all angles covered.

• Advertisement

A troll I would say !

A person voicing their opinion i'd say, sorry if it doesnt suit you

imola94 wrote: »
    just ask yourself this, how many "people who spend a lot of time on here posting charts etc etc " have actually gotten anything right? ANSWER = ZERO

:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Met Eireann would disagree, they said it will get progressively colder and mentioned sleet and snow.

Jeez, it's just a bit of fun......chill :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Well now ,

Big Change Monday Onward,much colder,ice and snow LATER!!!!

I find that 100% correct !

• Advertisement

Well now ,

Big Change Monday Onward,much colder,ice and snow LATER!!!!

I find that 100% correct !

today is Wednesday, no snow yet,not even cold, when do you call later,?sometime between now and feb??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

A person voicing their opinion i'd say, sorry if it doesnt suit you

Telling people to get real , and foolish nonsense , antagonistic trolling I think.

Min wrote: »
    Met Eireann would disagree, they said it will get progressively colder and mentioned sleet and snow.

wow "mentioned"..fellas here say this week is going to be the coldest since some time in the 80's...let me think now, i'd say this week was the coldest since ....LAST WEEK....:o

today is Wednesday, no snow yet,not even cold, when do you call later,?sometime between now and feb??

chillax:cool:
    no one died afaik

We normally get things right here. No doubt about that. And if we had verification like for the computer models id say boards would top it all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

So the big chill starts tonight!! Is there an end in sight? Or is it likely to stay cold all of next week?

Its cold at my location 4.6c to be precise ,
    I have had thick frost on my Car Windows the last two mornings,

And I'm not not interested in a tit for tat conversation for the night so I will leave it there :D

malman wrote: »
    So the big chill starts tonight!! Is there an end in sight? Or is it likely to stay cold all of next week?

It will be very cold till midweek with a possibility of lying snow that should be kept in mind.

malman wrote: »

ya according to my information the latest chart says its going to be -40 tomorrow with snow drifts likely somewhere between New York and Moscow, could be down graded though at any stage...watch this space. Gheeeessshh

ya according to my information the latest chart says its going to be -40 tomorrow with snow drifts likely somewhere between New York and Moscow, could be down graded though at any stage...watch this space. Gheeeessshh

very informative.........thanks:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

MUSEIST wrote: »
    very informative.........thanks:rolleyes:

No problem, its as good as anything esle you get around here

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Bog Butter

Well it looks like you are enjoying this thread too. Good for you.

Not when you're around :rolleyes:

Your taking this thread completely off track , can you not just leave it, and move on and let us enjoy ourselves

You forgot to mention the strong possibility for tornadoes and isolated heat waves in some parts :eek:

(meh, i thought i join in, in the exageration, why not):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

You are happy enough with the info when it suit you though.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58865314#post58865314

Alicat wrote: »
    Not when you're around :rolleyes:

prove me wrong so, put up your forecast for tomorrow and i'll check it against met.ie in the morning, lets see who's right or wrong.
    Actually that applies to anyone here....

mikom wrote: »
    You are happy enough with the info when it suit you though.... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=58865314#post58865314

ooooh ....good detective work there mikom, we have him now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭WorriedSick

mikom wrote: »

HaHa... Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

Obviously making silly remarks shows that you neither listen, or care about the weather, or for that fact this thread or the people that are on it and are enjoying the probability of this event taking place. Look if you want to annoy people I'm sure the people on after hours would kindly accommodate you there. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement