Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor. I sent my Tocco back to be repaired. They return it to me with THIS on it...

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 bahhoweya

Hiya eskimo,
    I bought the tocco today, and was horrified when I turned it on and found all the in-built stuff!! I can believe that the can sell the phones with no notice on the box or anything.
    Anyhow, I'm trying the flash thing you recommended, got the programme downloaded and opened, but I just can't seem to get the phone into download mode! Each time, depending on the order I press, it says "fake call activated" (the most pointless feature ever invented, no?) or else switches off!
    I'm not very handy with the DIY phone stuff, so if anyone could explain as clearly as possible which buttons to hit in which order, and how long it takes to activate I'd really appreciate it!!

Thanks

Advertisement