Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brothers Christmas Pressie

Options
  • 12-12-2009 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pressie for my bro but I have no idea what to get him. I'm the broke jobless student so usually my budget is about 25-30ish. He's 24, really into music, likes computers a little to, photography, kinda intellectual (at times :p) and is currently living abroad so it has to be something he can bring on a plane. usually I'd get him a jumper or guitar strings or something but I need something a bit different...any ideas?? Oh and I also don't have a credit/debit card so i can't order things online (well, if it's really cool I could ask the rents if i could borrow one of theirs but I'd prefer not to).

Advertisement