Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Predator X

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

1st

yeah agree

actually they look like they could be great to play in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

They'd be a nightmare to clean with all that stitching on the outer side of the toes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,326 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I like them,

a big tongue annoys me, i like when there is just enough to tie the laces and hide them under,

If only they could design boots without laces, I know Puma tried it on runners before,

Laces always annoyed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Nicer in white.

Prefer Nike football boots though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Not feeling the lack of tongue.

that's what she said :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭CR 7

Look to be all about function over style, which is a good step. They do indeed look like fun to play in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

These are probably the worst version of Predators that I've ever seen.

Looks like a Rugby boot.

Horrendous.

Seems like they're running out of ideas..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Looks like proper leather. Maybe going back to the way football boots should be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Thought I stumbled into the F&A forum for a minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

SantryRed wrote: »
    Looks like proper leather. Maybe going back to the way football boots should be.

Yep too many of the new boots feel so plasticky when your playing in them. I love being able to really feel the ball if you know what I mean. Nicest boots I had to play in were the nike tempos I think (the ones Ronaldinho used to wear and they had a gold tick. Lovely soft leather and they let you get a really good feel of the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

They're gick.

Puma King or Adidas World Cup boots ftw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I like them,

a big tongue annoys me, i like when there is just enough to tie the laces and hide them under,

If only they could design boots without laces, I know Puma tried it on runners before,

Laces always annoyed me.

You'd want these chappies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

They do look nice, but i prefer the tounge hiding the laces. I just got the white confederations cup preds on ebay. Didnt like the look of Predator X untill i looked at them in a shop, the grip area feels really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I like the new preds, they don't have a big groove in the sole when you take out the insoles, which for me, is great.

Advertisement