Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back-doors Into Medicine?!

Options
  • 12-12-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Does anyone know if you can use Pharmacy as a back-door into Medicine? I know it's possible to do 3 years of a Science degree ( Well 3 years in UCD anyway...) and transfer, and I think it's the same for Dentistry and Radiation Therapy but can it be done with Pharmacy? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Yes to the first and no to the second. For graduate entry into medicine you need to have at least a 2:1 in a honours degree (that would be four years) and then you'll have to sit the GAMSAT test.
    I know a guy who got into graduate medicine this year, he posted a thread about the GAMSAT a year ago, I'll try and dig out the link to it.

Edit: found it http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055415394

Advertisement