Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying videos of itunes?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

There are a couple of music videos i want to get and can't find them anywhere on the internet. Some of them are on youtube but the site i use to copy from youtube, won't allow me to. They are on itunes too, but not the irish version. They can be got from the american itunes but when i sign in, it directs me to the country i'm from.

This is so annoying. Is there anyway around ordering them from the american itunes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭time42play

I seem to recall someone talking about using a US gift card (or Google something-or-other for free stuff) to set up an account in the US store. My question is can you then just buy stuff as normal? Do they bother to look where you're using the store from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

time42play wrote: »
    I seem to recall someone talking about using a US gift card (or Google something-or-other for free stuff) to set up an account in the US store. My question is can you then just buy stuff as normal? Do they bother to look where you're using the store from?

I thought i would google it myself and you can buy gift certificates which are emailed to you and sign up for an american account and off you go. I bought a cheap one to try it first and it works. When signing up you might want to make up an address and make sure the city and ZIP code match up and the phone area code for the city. And you might have to use a different e-mail address.

Its great :)

Advertisement