Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eager beaver clothes shop

Options
  • 12-12-2009 6:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is this shop still open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

The one in Temple Bar? Building was knocked, just being rebuilt now. Signs had said that Eager Beaver will be returning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

The one in Temple Bar? Building was knocked, just being rebuilt now. Signs had said that Eager Beaver will be returning.

are they coming back to the new building?

I don't know for sure. There was signs up in the old building saying that it would be returning to a new premises. So it would appear so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I was just about to ask did it move to a temporary place until the new one opens?

Also are there anyother shops in the city centre that sell similar clothes?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭supersheeps

Wild Child in the Market Arcade in Georges St sells vintage, not as much of a selection as Eager Beaver. Passed by the Eager BEaver shop this evening, looks like they're at the shopfit stage, it's painted and doors/rails in place, so it looks like they'll open very soon, yay!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

the harlequin, just outside the back of the georges st arcade across the road in that wide lane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Wild Child closed down a few weeks back - or at least I bought a few things in there for half nothing cos it was closing down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wild Child in the Market Arcade in Georges St sells vintage, not as much of a selection as Eager Beaver. Passed by the Eager BEaver shop this evening, looks like they're at the shopfit stage, it's painted and doors/rails in place, so it looks like they'll open very soon, yay!
    the harlequin, just outside the back of the georges st arcade across the road in that wide lane

Will check these places out next time Im in dublin :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

From what I've heard Eager Beaver will be back in the place it was, just a new building. The old one was falling apart.

Dord wrote: »
    The old one was falling apart.

It was vintage :P

• Advertisement

Just wondering has it reopened yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Pretty sure I saw it open the other day alright.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

It's open a few weeks now. I work on Crown Alley so pass it any day I'm out. Popped in for a hat but they didn't have any I fancied. Deffo open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭del88

Bought many a dinner jacket / flowery shirt there back in my cure head days.....must be 20 years ago now...scary:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There wasn't much vintage in there when I was there last year. Mostly emo stuff and rows of new Hawa'iian shirts.

Must pay it a vist next time im in dublin :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4 spacecake

woohoo! I just joined boards.ie to find out about the eager beaver and now i know! fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

It's mainly faux-vintage now. "Retrocool" printed ts etc.

Advertisement