Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

digiweb slow broadband

• 12-12-2009 7:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

ive been having alot of problems with my digiweb dsl connection im in monaghan town and had a similar problem about 18months ago but its back im on the 3mb package and the download speed is awful, on average i get about 600kbps down and 300 up the upload is as it should be strangly enough, last night my download dropped to 101kbps:eek: i rang digiweb logged fault, also rang eircom logged fault they came out found no fault but put a new gel pack on the connection outside in the manhole, my phone line is ok audio, phone call wise but the internet is a joke and im getting now were with digiweb, i have also spoke to my neighbours on various providers and they have no problems so its pointing towards digiweb! anyone else had similar faults

Advertisement