Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Harmony One Advanced or Harmony 900?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Can anyone out there tell me what the difference is between Logitech Harmony One Advanced and Harmony 900 universal remote controls? From what I can gather off official website is the Harmony 900 operates on RF freqency whereas Harmony One operates using IR. The price difference is nearly 150 euros, and from what I can see on the sites Komplett/Logitech, you can buy the RF adaptor for Harmony One for 100 euros.. which would still work out at 50 euros cheaper? Hmmm slightly confused ...... any help would be great,

:)

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

I just bought and set up a harmony 900 today as I need rf as putting new cabients in the living room. So easy to setup and controls everything so well. Great purchase go for it.

Advertisement