Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna play some 3S?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭

I have the Anniversary collection and I've always fancied learning the game. Anyone wanna give it a go?

(I'd use GGPO but I can't seem to get it to work on OSX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

GGPO & 2DF are Windows-centric.
    I'd suggest getting VMWare & installing Windows XP -- the 3S community on 2DF in particular is quite great.

Never figured out how to host games though! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Not many people are gonna be up for playing AC when you have basically perfect game and netplay available on GGPO. Windows is really your only choice if you want to play this game properly imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Bah nuts to that then. Stoopid mac!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i'll play man whas ur gt

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I'll play you. Gt: a big irish man
    OR Gt: T Boy UK
    Only play 3s on anniversary collection and I play a bit of SFIV as well....

• Advertisement

You still rocking Hugo, Ken?

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    You still rocking Hugo, Ken?
    Absolutely(with a little Alex/Urien thrown in for good measure!). I hope to Jaysus that one of those guys, or Dudley at least, make it through to SSFIV.....
    How's Yang going for you Kiki?

Ken B wrote: »
    Absolutely(with a little Alex/Urien thrown in for good measure!). I hope to Jaysus that one of those guys, or Dudley at least, make it through to SSFIV.....
    How's Yang going for you Kiki?
    I actually haven't played for weeks (months?) - between learning SF4 Akuma & JRPGs, there's just not enough time!
    Although... I guess I should make some time be Q-time...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Ken B wrote: »
    Absolutely(with a little Alex/Urien thrown in for good measure!). I hope to Jaysus that one of those guys, or Dudley at least, make it through to SSFIV

Thank you! I hope Urien makes his way into one of the future SF games, he's been my main for the last 4/5 years now.

Btw I play on 2DF if anyone wants games. I've also got AC but reluctant to play it since I have to use the Xbox pad (I can't buffer or partition worth of **** on it)

GT is xXRamza126Xx. Hit me up if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

this game messes up sf4 for me, so dont bother much,
    too slow on xbox360 as well.

will be up for it on 2df or if some one brings laptop to XGC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

I'm most certainly up for 3S!

My username is Leprekaun on 2DF

@Kiki: Yeah, its quite stupid but Damdai didn't mention that you have to open port 27886 TCP as well. He just wrote that you have to open it UDP but I found that you have to open it UDP and TCP.

I'm gonna load up 2DF now if anyone fancies a few games of 3S. Just to let you lads know before we have any games, my connection isn't exactly great so not sure if it'll be ok (HD Remix runs perfectly online) but not too sure about 3S (more frames = need more bandwidth) so expect the possibility of lag and oh, since I'm on mobile broadband, I can't open ports so need you lads to host.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

I despise AC, but I'm willing to give it a try with someone from the same country, so definitely count me in.

XBL - MasterDarkstar

Advertisement