Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what if anything stays open over the holidays

Options
  • 12-12-2009 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

If your living near or on campus (for instance) and usually eat there and spend some time availing of the 'fee wifi' and central heating cosy computer rooms provide, is all that going to be taken away over the holiday season?

What kind of things if any stay open?

most interested in sports bar (eating lunch/dinners)

and computer rooms

so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

No idea what stays open around Christmas, I dont usually go back there from the last day of term of semester one to the first day of semester 2! Hate the place and cant imagine its any more fun around christmas than any other time of the year, worse probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

Ado86 wrote: »
    Hate the place and cant imagine its any more fun around christmas than any other time of the year, worse probably.

Great attitude...

Have you checked the website op??

As far as I know everything is closed from Wednesday 23rd December until Monday 4th January

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ado86

muboop1 wrote: »
    Great attitude..

Have you checked the website op??

As far as I know everything is closed from Wednesday 23rd December until Monday 4th January

Well after 4 years and one more year to go in the place, I've had enough of all the tripe UCD has to offer.

Advertisement