Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas ???

Options
  • 12-12-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hiya guys.
    To interduce my self first.Im 19 female 4m ireland.Showjump,dr,xc and Mock hunt.riding 15 years !!

Now i need help.!???????
    Ive a 14.2 colured cob named patches( Orignal :P ) ive had him since he was 2 he was my first and only pony , when i gt him and he was of riding age he was a handfull just nappy but he made me the confident rider dat i now am, i now want a lafger horse 4 my college showjumping team , but relli dont wanta give up my pony. thinking about loan lease sharein whats all the differences ??
    Was thinking off loaning him out as he is a we topper and suited ta anyone and is sometimes used an the riding school riden by all levels ( so any one intrested pm me not sure bout loanin yet tho ) Well heres some of his achevements ta date
    Pony Club all the way ta A test
    Hunted (whith 5yr old )
    Used in riding school
    Speical needs lessons
    showjumping
    dr
    xc
    Mounted games
    la trec
    riding club
    100% in every way handled by 2 yr old nefue
    No vices
    Loves attention but not a seaker !!!!!

hes 6 and a gelding
    im in roscommon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

How would you feel about a horse share? That way you could still get to keep and ride him, but could perhaps have someone help you with the costs of keeping him.

If you were thinking of loaning him, I'd go down the road of leasing rather than loaning. Make sure there's a written agreement which is agreed upon and signed by both parties. I know it sounds odd and over-cautious, but when it comes to the welfare and wellbeing of the horse, one can never be too careful.

Advertisement