Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information on Dundalk IT

• 12-12-2009 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    I mite be going to Dundalk IT next year to study finace and accounting but I need know one or two things. I'm hoping you guys could help me out.

1. I live I Dublin 15 blanchardstown and I'm stuck on what bus I should get to Dundalk ..

2. I need to know the timetable for business and accounting. Eg Monday to Fridays 9-4.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

howdy, i dont travel that route myself, but i have heard of some lads taking mattews coaches or bus eireann (theres a few routes i think) up and down each day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Im in D15 blanch and go up to Dkit everyday. I drive up mind you, but will be taking the bus maybe shortly. Forget the name of the bus now but there is one that leaves mulhuddart every morning at 7:30ish and gets there for 9. And it leaves at 5 and gets back at 6. Fridays your home for 2. Works out ~50 euro a week.

I'll get back to you about the name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

HungryJoey wrote: »
    Im in D15 blanch and go up to Dkit everyday. I drive up mind you, but will be taking the bus maybe shortly. Forget the name of the bus now but there is one that leaves mulhuddart every morning at 7:30ish and gets there for 9. And it leaves at 5 and gets back at 6. Fridays your home for 2. Works out ~50 euro a week.

I'll get back to you about the name.

Thnks for the info lads
    I live in blanch actually
    it's expensive 50e a week on transport
    jeez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Thnks for the info lads
    I live in blanch actually
    it's expensive 50e a week on transport
    jeez

Try 100 euro a week on petrol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ccarr

hey the name of the bus company that you are looking for is val russel

• Advertisement

Thanks guys

Try movin there 100 a week 400 a month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Thanks guys

Try movin there 100 a week 400 a month

To Dundalk? €100 a week is extortion for rent in Dundalk, you could easily get a place for €60 - €70 a week

draffodx wrote: »
    To Dundalk? €100 a week is extortion for rent in Dundalk, you could easily get a place for €60 - €70 a week

Not 100e a week for rent it's for petrol

Guys is the gym free.

And is there free wifi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Guys is the gym free.

And is there free wifi

Can't find any info on prices of the gym on the website but it's definitely not free anyway. It is cheap enough I think. My friend is in the gym and I think he said it cost him €70 for the full year but I'm not too certain.

There's free wi-fi in the library and canteen. There's also loads of computer rooms for students to use provided you've got your student number and password details handy.

Oh and AFAIK the coffee dock and the well (another coffee area) have wi-fi there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement