Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird dream about a baby and my best friend

Options
  • 12-12-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

I had a really weird dream the other night that left me slightly shocked when I woke up. I dreamt that I had a baby with my best mate who in the dream was my husband (I also have feelings for him but don't even go there!). The baby was born at 6 months so was very sick as he was so premature. We decided to name him Noah (my mate had told me ages ago he wanted his first son to be named that) and then the doctors said we should get him christened. we couldn't agree on a middle name, I wanted the hubbie's first name and he didn't. So when he went out of the room I put his name as the middle on the birth cert.... probably not the weirdest dream to happen but it left me a bit shell shocked when I woke up!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,259 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I dreamt that I had a baby with my best mate who in the dream was my husband (I also have feelings for him but don't even go there!).
    Active dreaming?
    The baby was born at 6 months so was very sick as he was so premature... but it left me a bit shell shocked when I woke up!
    Exemplified the conflict you would feel if in fact you and your mate hooked up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Yeah, I'm very conflicted on whether or not we should get together in real life. People who don't know us think we're a couple and we were in a pub a few weeks ago, a drunk guy came up and asked us where we happily married.... So maybe it was that spilling out into my dreams

Advertisement