If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monitor audio (euro 4 pound offer)

Options
  • 12-12-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey John,
    Its gareth from wexford (2 47pfl9664`s )after our discussion the other day i am still tossing around the idea of 2 sets of the monitor audio r90 hd 10 package with 4 sets of stands and compatible av recievers,can u give me a price on this ... Be kind please!!!!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Garethbzg wrote: »
    Hey John,
    Its gareth from wexford (2 47pfl9664`s )after our discussion the other day i am still tossing around the idea of 2 sets of the monitor audio r90 hd 10 package with 4 sets of stands and compatible av recievers,can u give me a price on this ... Be kind please!!!!

For all boardies Gareth is actually a bit of a Philips Shop outpost in Wexford - 2 47PFL9664's so far :cool::cool: (am I jealous - damn right I am!)

Anyway G - what a nice system that would be - the Radius HD R90HD 10 retails at £1275 without stands - I can do the following package on a Boardie special:

Pioneer VSX819 - AV Receiver
    Radius 90HD * 2 Pairs (AV Speakers)
    Radius 180HD * 1 ( AV Centre)
    Radius 370 * 1 ( Subwoofer)
    Radius HD Stands (Pair) * 2
    Panasonic HDMI Cable * 1
    Gale SYmphony 100 Speaker cable * 20 Mtrs
    Cambridge Audio Sublink - Subwoofer cable * 1

Total retail should be just over £2000 - I can do it at just £1399.95 / €1589.99 including delivery!

Keep me posted..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Garethbzg

would the price be the same for two sets of the above?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.