Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ufc 107 stream?

Options
  • 12-12-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hey guys anyone able to help with a decent stream tonight? ****ty sky couldnt set up my espn so resortng to this, cheers for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

hey guys anyone able to help with a decent stream tonight? ****ty sky couldnt set up my espn so resortng to this, cheers for any help!

Not even worth looking for until the event starts, i do know that UFC/Zuffa seem to be on top of Justin TV so any links there will be closed down pretty quick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

I dunno how anyone could be bothered with streams :confused: bad enough odd time trying to watch football on 1, but its such bad quality and keeps freezing....the thought of trying to watch a fight is laughable.

Would rather wait & download torrent 2mro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Good luck finding a decent one because very few don't get intercepted

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

try www.channelsurfing.net there are a couple of links there. they won't start till 3am so try them then. or you could download sopcast player. there are a few streams for that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭MonkeyBalls

Actually, Sopcast is always reliable and never gets cut off.

It's a program. It's free - download it. The quality is pretty good, no lag.

Edit: channel 24267

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,931 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Advertisement