Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Request!

Options
  • 12-12-2009 11:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the 24h tesco sells ink cartridges?

Comments

Name:
    Tesco Ireland Ltd

Address
    Unit 40-45 Galway Shopping Centre Headford Road

Telephone
    091 561261

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

I wouldn't think so, it seems they have moved all that kind of thing to their other shop near that restaurant.

They sell blank disks etc but I haven't noticed (or looked for) ink cartridges.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

I was thinking the same myself!I wonder is there anywhere else i could get one tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Stick your files on a usb memory stick/burn to cd/etc. and go to a net cafe as a last resort

• Advertisement

any close to eyre sq.?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

They do I think.... HP ones... i got a some in there a while back.... bout 5 or 6 months ago. Nearly certain they still do them

In fact im 80% sure they still do them... Near the aisle that sells the Linx and personal hygiene stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 37 youlooksilly

a

Id need more than 80% to warrant going out on a long trek at this hour :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Tesco do sell cartridges and kits that allow you to do your own refills, but these are in the hardware section which closes earlier.

regarding internet cafes i don't know

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭susanroth

Theres loads around town, quay st, theres one near mcswiggens, one near la salsa, as in la salsa next to sally longs... Dunno what time they close tho

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

haa i was right after all. They do sell them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

susanroth wrote: »
    Theres loads around town, quay st, theres one near mcswiggens, one near la salsa, as in la salsa next to sally longs... Dunno what time they close tho

For future reference (boards posts are quite popular with Google ;) ): Chat-er-nets (spelt wrong! .. but the yellow and green ones you mention) close at 11:30pm.

I think Square Eyes or Wired may (sometimes?) be open later? (Not sure ...)

Advertisement