Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a diabolo?

Options
  • 13-12-2009 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a place I could buy a diabolo?

Im heading into town tomorrow and really want to pick one up because I probably wont be in for another while afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I'm thinking a toyshop, or an art/hobby shop type of place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Whats a Diabolo? other than a Lamborghini of course...

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

I got mine in a shop called Visuals on Liffey street ages ago. I don't even know if it's still open. Other than that, I suppose one of the Arts and Hobby shops might have them. Good hunting, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Prenderb wrote: »
    I'm thinking a toyshop, or an art/hobby shop type of place.

Ye, the one upstairs in the jervis centre used to sell them. The hard part is trying to use the fúckin thing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Masada wrote: »
    Whats a Diabolo? other than a Lamborghini of course...

This:

(Please note: The audience are a bit hyper and likely high on drugs)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Blackie93

Thanks people

Davy wrote: »
    Ye, the one upstairs in the jervis centre used to sell them. The hard part is trying to use the fúckin thing

My friend has one and i have become completely addicted to it!
    I can barely use it but its sooo fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

if you happen to find one please post up where and how much... thinking of getting my brother one...

I got one today in the arts and crafts shop upstairs in the jervis centre, 25 euro i think and worth every penny.

Its sooo addictive!

Thanks again everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

hamleys sell them, as do the arts and crafts shop in dundrum shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

theres a juggling shop in crowe street bazaar in templebar (if standing with your back to the music center/button factory, go through the head shop on your left and you find a few shops, the juggling store is on the left.) i know for a fact Richard has them in stock and they are of higher quality than the ones you will get in Arts and hobby shop etc, i have 2 myself :pac:

any more questions just ask :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

i saw them in both "becool" gadget shops in dundrum and swords at the weekend

yup. same ones they stock in art and hobby shop, if you're in town though, do yourself and the person recieving the present a favour and buy one of the higher quality ones. It spins better, has a longer life and they will enjoy it more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gingafriend

Where can I get a Diabolo in Cork? I would really like to get my little cousin one for his birthday.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Blackie93 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a place I could buy a diabolo?

Im heading into town tomorrow and really want to pick one up because I probably wont be in for another while afterwards.

There's a few adult shops around town that sell that sort of thing.

Hiya,

the only juggling shop i know of down that direction would be in Clonakilty but if you fancy shopping online there is a few sites for good deals, www.firetoys.co.uk , they stock normal and fire diabolos :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭potsy86

This:

(Please note: The audience are a bit hyper and likely high on drugs)

was that in some sort of mental asylum or something :eek:
    them things are mad
    i want one now hahahahaha 0.42 wtf..?

Advertisement