Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Frontman wanted

Options
  • 13-12-2009 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ok what we are looking for, we are a band looking for a singer, and hopefully not just any singer too. We are a band in our mid 20's to late 20's and have stuff online (will send when we hear from you) would also love a demo or some online stuff with your email (so we can hear how you sound too)

The singer we are looking for, well we have a 2nd vocalist who is very tuneful and would compliment a good frontman etc, so looking for a frontman with that bit of an edge to them, a front man who can spit the songs out and sing the songs with a strong passion. Someone to really carry the songs through and compliment what we already have.

Type of frontmen, Liam Gallagher, Kelly Jones, Noddy Holder, Marc Bolan etc. (we don't mean sound alike here, but atleast you get the passion and style we are looking for) with all these they could rock and push a song with there vocals. They could rock too :)

Anyway, we are a serious band and want to do something with our music. We are open minded to new songs being introduced etc, but we do have a current sound and do not want to stray too far from this (Indie/Rock sound)

Hope to hear from you soon

P.S
    We have 2 guitar players, so we are looking for an out and out frontman only but this is not fixed. We are more interested in the vocals as mentioned above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Welcome to Boards,

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location. That'll save others from having to ask you those questions.

Best of luck with your search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LG100

Well can't really say I missed alot out :rolleyes:

Anyway, its based in South Dublin.

Anyway, still looking, get in touch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

LG100 wrote: »
    Well can't really say I missed alot out :rolleyes:

Anyway, its based in South Dublin, it explains the age range, it explains the likes and what we are after... struggling to see what I have missed here!

Anyway, still looking, get in touch :)
    There's no need for the attitude. I didn't say that you were missing anything other than your location. Thank you for adding it.

No worries, no attitude given (my apologies you have seen it that way!)

Look forward now to hearing from musicians instead :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Lee fishburn

Hi there. My name is lee and I am a 28yr old male. I read your ad with great interest as you are everything I am looking for in a band. I am a very experienced vocalist and have been singing since about 15 years old. I used to be in an established and original band and I'm looking to get back into the music scene again. I have demo at home in england which I could Pick up when I go home for Xmas. Other than that I could audition or something? Just let me know. I live in rathmines, Dublin by the way. I look forward to hearing from you

• Advertisement

Lee

Have PM'd you a reply and details. Look forward to hearing back from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 musicman09

You guys still looking for a singer?

I'm 27, been playing, singing and writing for 10 years now. Based in South Dublin, extremely dedicated and looking for a band.

Drop me a message if your interested and I can send you on one of my tunes.

Cheers
    Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Studio 2

Hi there,

Are u still on the look out for a frontman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 DeborahOBrien

Hey my names Deborah, in my 20's looking to join a band im an experienced singer, been singin for years. pm if ur interested :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 jfk316

where ya based?Im 25 and from kildare.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭catjones

LG100 wrote: »
    Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ok what we are looking for, we are a band looking for a singer, and hopefully not just any singer too. We are a band in our mid 20's to late 20's and have stuff online (will send when we hear from you) would also love a demo or some online stuff with your email (so we can hear how you sound too)

The singer we are looking for, well we have a 2nd vocalist who is very tuneful and would compliment a good frontman etc, so looking for a frontman with that bit of an edge to them, a front man who can spit the songs out and sing the songs with a strong passion. Someone to really carry the songs through and compliment what we already have.

Type of frontmen, Liam Gallagher, Kelly Jones, Noddy Holder, Marc Bolan etc. (we don't mean sound alike here, but atleast you get the passion and style we are looking for) with all these they could rock and push a song with there vocals. They could rock too :)

Anyway, we are a serious band and want to do something with our music. We are open minded to new songs being introduced etc, but we do have a current sound and do not want to stray too far from this (Indie/Rock sound)

Hope to hear from you soon

P.S
    We have 2 guitar players, so we are looking for an out and out frontman only but this is not fixed. We are more interested in the vocals as mentioned above.

contact

Advertisement