Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Student Statements

Options
  • 13-12-2009 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hello!

I recently set up an account with Ulster Bank - I have had it nearly 2 months now, and have yet to use it fully as I only just got a new job.

With AIB, I know you have the option to change from statements posted to you to statements emailed to you - I am wondering if I can do the same with Ulster Bank?

I really would like to have e-statements as opposed to letters, I live in flats and recently there have been a raft of letterbox thefts (christmas cards etc) and I find it easier to store my details online. The ulster bank phoneline have not been ANY help with this.

Is it possible? Or do they only send monthly, posted statements. Even if there was an option to have them every 2 months as opposed to one, that would be something.

Thanks.

Advertisement