Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ask a question ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Haha where's the fun in being nicely rude??

I love being a horridly direct bitch. I'm fantastic at it!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

Do not take this the wrong way please, if you do it in such a way that sounds that you r being most sincere and later they find out that they have being taken for a mug and being put down by me they feel like prize twit and I have the last laugh.:D

Lol there was this ignorant bitch doing the nail tech course at college and Im doing beauty therapy, but wed Thursday and friday they merged our classes, so this horse faced bitch was in class with us.

She was absolutely rude. Kept piling her bags in front of my seat so I couldn't get out. So I kicked them and sent them flyin. Twice. Then she stood in my way and I say "excuse me" and she sighed in my face. She stood in my way the second time and I wasn't gonna ask her to move a second time so I walked right up to her, never breaking my stride and shouldered her out of my way.
    Passing her in the corridor I was like "if I was as ugly as her I'd hate myself too".
    Then on Friday I stood at the door til I seen her galloping down the stairs, so I let it slam right in her face. Then we made such a skit out of her during class eimer got distracted and filed the nail right down.

She made some bitchy comment Friday evening and I invited her to come bak and say it to my face, but she unfortunately declinded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Lol there was this ignorant bitch doing the nail tech course at college and Im doing beauty therapy, but wed Thursday and friday they merged our classes, so this horse faced bitch was in class with us.

She was absolutely rude. Kept piling her bags in front of my seat so I couldn't get out. So I kicked them and sent them flyin. Twice. Then she stood in my way and I say "excuse me" and she sighed in my face. She stood in my way the second time and I wasn't gonna ask her to move a second time so I walked right up to her, never breaking my stride and shouldered her out of my way.
    Passing her in the corridor I was like "if I was as ugly as her I'd hate myself too".
    Then on Friday I stood at the door til I seen her galloping down the stairs, so I let it slam right in her face. Then we made such a skit out of her during class eimer got distracted and filed the nail right down.

She made some bitchy comment Friday evening and I invited her to come bak and say it to my face, but she unfortunately declinded.

Classy.

Oh yeah. All class!! :rolleyes: nawttttt.

Walk away from some ignoramus? I don't think. Fling that bitch right down the stairs.

Classy.
    Well done, go girl, that sounds just like me, I would have gone a little further and put her bags on top of her makeup and said Oh sorry (in ever such a nice way (not)) and said I was just afraid I get something from them of fall over them. Bags are not allowed on floor as they are a hazard and someone could get hurt, and whispered to just her if she does not F word look out if she does it again she ll be very sorry. Go girl u r on your way.:D;)

She made some bitchy comment Friday evening and I invited her to come bak and say it to my face, but she unfortunately declined.
    Sorry I sent your message to someone else by mistake, please forgive me!!! this is the message meant for you.

Well done, go girl, that sounds just like me, I would have gone a little further and put her bags on top of her makeup and said Oh sorry (in ever such a nice way (not)) and said I was just afraid I get something from them of fall over them. Bags are not allowed on floor as they are a hazard and someone could get hurt, and whispered to just her if she does not F word look out if she does it again she ll be very sorry. Go girl u r on your way.biggrin.gifwink.gif

Haha but there's no point in pretending to be nice. I'm direct to the point of being unbeliveably rude.

What the HELL is the craic with these new speed cameras? Surely they're voilatinf some kind of human right? I'm absolutely outraged

I used to be like that and it got no fun at all, I was always passed over for promotion, not liked and bored as hell, it became to easy. So, I was then taught by one boss how to do it without getting into trouble, and in the end I was the one that had the last laugh, got promoated to a top Personal Assistant, was able to order all the staff that belittled me, it called being nasty and for those who are unintelligent not knowing when they were being belittled unless one of their friends enlighten them. This rarely happened because the b..... were always looking for their next victem. I now have the last laugh, because I decided who to keep and who stays. So who is getting the last laugh, people willing to do anything for me, and I can say how high to jump.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

photo diode sensitivity depends on temperature

perhaps these quick devices have temperature control circuits

I higher temperature would make the jump easier

• Advertisement

So tomorrow they're gonna rock out 600 vans with speeding cameras. These vans won't have the black box or the aerial like the gardai unmarked do so it's going to be impossible to tell who they are.

I'm absolutely disgusted and scandalised. This country has become a nanny state. Most accidents are in the dead of night. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna be cruisin around at 4am on a backroad waiting for some boyracer to whizz by.

No, of course not. They'll be ponied up outside villages with unrealisitic speed limits. 30km going thru mountmellick, 30km. I kid you not. You're practically stopped at 30km. It's absolutely outrageous. I'm going to have to leave 20 mins earlier each morning if I'm supposed to actually drive at 30kms thru dumps people in their right minds speed up to get thru faster.

What's the biggest heap of bullcrap law you've ever heard of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Free speech. srsly, wtf is up with that sh*t.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I wasn't asking you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

hello hello hello Hello Hello !
    remember me??????:(

Sarky wrote: »
    Free speech. srsly, wtf is up with that sh*t.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
    like srsly? Negetive, but if you wanna sing me a song I'm all over that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

I could sing you this song...
    The Duck Song

Now it's stuck in your head, isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Stuck in my head like that cleaver that my dad put there.

Why had I missed L4L so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I feel like I just entered the twilight zone:eek:

• Advertisement

Ah, Damo, it's because I am MAGIC!

Was I rude to skip over the poster above me?

No, for they posed no question, nor proffered any response!

Can your magic turn me into a salamander?

Oh yeah. All class!! :rolleyes: nawttttt.

Walk away from some ignoramus? I don't think. Fling that bitch right down the stairs.
    Yes classy I think not. Prize Bitch definitely , a lot to learn definitely would I love to be the one to do it oh yes!!!! You never take on someone like me, you will never ever win. I ll have put you in a box within a few minutes. Touching you too easy just do what your mommy taught you as I do and your use your words I AM THE EXPERT do not even dream of thinking me on NO ONE has ever beaten me I m major league but you are not even in the running. I have dealt with bosses, government officials and even subies so be afraid be very afraid. I have worked with such bitches like you I ll eat you for breakfast. You do not get to where I am in life without learning the put me downs that I ravel in when I stamp out the like of you. I hate doing it but u try and u will get it with both barrels and remember you are the one that started this. HA Ha

You are going to have to start making sense, or at least not look like you're flinging about personal abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Can your magic turn me into a salamander?

No for you are already a Geko.

Sense in here?

I've been making scents in here for a long time.

Would you like one of my Full-Irish-Breakfast flavour cookies? (They now have 100% extra MSG, free!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

ooooh yes please :)
    do they go well with ketchup?

You are going to have to start making sense, or at least not look like you're flinging about personal abuse.
    I think I ve already answered this one, she likes acting in a certain manner (bitchy) let her off, it will all come back to haunt her :D

No, I meant you. Be nice.

No, I meant you. Be nice.
    I am nice, very nice, how about you, what are you like. How can you teach someone like her to be something that she obviously enjoys? she will end up hurting someone or herself. I know that is what happened to me, I had to change, I still get hurt, hide it very well. I m afraid for her, that she will not learn and get hurt very badly, or hurt someone else in such a way that the other person does something to harm themselves. Do you understand what I am trying to say now?:mad:

lil'bug wrote: »
    ooooh yes please :)
    do they go well with ketchup?
    What doesn't go with ketchup? ha ha:D

• Advertisement

Fudge Brownies.

Could Fudge Brownies be the key to world peace?

Maybe.

Are they 'special' fudge brownies?

margarite wrote: »
    I am nice, very nice, how about you, what are you like blah blah blah trying to say now?:mad:

I don't particularly care, this is not the Personal Issues Forum. Read the charter before you post anything else. If you keep arguing off-topic then I'm going to remove your ability to post in this forum.

Back on topic: Cake or death, bearing in mind that we've run out of cake?

Death, but make it imaginative, or I'll haunt you with unsexy results.

Is it peanutbutter jelly time yet?

What the fock is that crazy bitch on? Seriously?? Lol. Was she talking to me?!

Ugh, never peanutbutter time.

Do you like short shorts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

Only if they go down to my ankles

How do they get those figs in the Jacobs Fig Rolls?:eek:

They seduce them and take them to bed!!

Are ya watching the toyshow

No, Im eating a galaxy while sipping some green tea.

Whats your star sign?

Orion.

What is going on? I mean REALLY going on?

The world is imploding upon itself into a new world order with Celine Dion at the helm.

Whens the wedding happening? Can I be the bridesmaid?

• Advertisement

Only if you let me wax you legs!

Daddy or chips

Only if you let me wax you legs!

Daddy or chips

Chip o latas

Does this enormous inflatable set of buttocks make my bum look big?

No it just makes me imagine a gigantic gloryhole!!

What are you going to buy me for Xmas

Massive canvas prints of my Mickey mouse toy collection

Will you buy me a heclipoter?

No it just makes me imagine a gigantic gloryhole!!

What are you going to buy me for Xmas
    Oh something appropriate just for you:D

I don't particularly care, this is not the Personal Issues Forum. Read the charter before you post anything else. If you keep arguing off-topic then I'm going to remove your ability to post in this forum.

Back on topic: Cake or death, bearing in mind that we've run out of cake?
    Death, but by a very sexy fellow, oh nice:D

What the fock is that crazy bitch on? Seriously?? Lol. Was she talking to me?!

Ugh, never peanutbutter time.

Do you like short shorts?
    How could I be talking about such a nice person as you.:) I would only say things like that if the cap fitted!

Damo - is that all you want? I'd feel pretty mean just getting you one!

Going to see glee this summer?

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE GLEEE!!!!!

Can you tell I love Glee?

• Advertisement

I believe you love MC hammer

Can anyone tell me im an ice-cube, anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement