Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ask a question ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

You're not that cool, HOTHOT!!!

(omg lusty who's your fav glee person? I'm in love with puck. I love him. He's absolutely everything I want in a guy. And the hair? Oh hell. Get down witcjo bad self. Wreck him I would!)

Who's gonna win xfactor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

who cares??

if a tree falls on Simon Cowell will I be blamed?

Nope. It'll be probably Katie waisels granma that kills him. With the clap.

Why are you in on a saturday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

Why would anyone leave on a Saturday night when we've got boards.ie! :D

If a tree falls in a forest when no-ones around, does it self combust into a ball of flames?

It dances the sexy dance, it shimmys to the right. Then it poops.

Do you love it?

• Advertisement

I love pop-tarts.

Was it the chicken or the egg that came first?

Chicken. Eggs can't come.

How do you open a banana

you use its zip!

how much is too much?

Too much:
    sexy.
    Fun.
    NoNsCeNcEeee

What's your favourite thing to do in the bath

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭margarite

Too much:
    sexy.
    Fun.
    NoNsCeNcEeee

What's your favourite thing to do in the bath
    Do every get a chance to wash some of the (what s the word for a female dog) off you:D:mad: Ups my mistake you do not take enough baths even for that. I believe you have no mirrors in ur place that ur image broke them all.

• Advertisement

the thunderdome is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo, you overweight crass illiterate fool. Yeah, I'm talkin to the bitch that can't comphrehend simple English. Are you actually retarded, like for real?
    I'm not trying to be insulting, but you ramble incoherently on and on about working for government bodies and being a P.A but your grasp of the English language suggests you're not capable of running a bath.

Ding ding ding. That's your 4th class teacher calling. Time to go back to pre joined handwriting, and time to familiarize yourself with what we call a full stop.

I actually feel sorry for you. I sit here, reading your drivel and it's honestly like sitting back and watching two retards run around with buckets on their heads, running into a wall but thinking it's each other. I fail to comphrend how you manage to exist with an IQ that is clearly 3 degrees below whalesh1t.

When you learn how to puntuate a sentance, and graduate to paragraphs, come back or take it to pms, because really, you, my friend, are a fool.

Yo, you overweight crass illiterate fool. Yeah, I'm talkin to the bitch that can't comphrehend simple English. Are you actually retarded, like for real?
    I'm not trying to be insulting, but you ramble incoherently on and on about working for government bodies and being a P.A but your grasp of the English language suggests you're not capable of running a bath.

Ding ding ding. That's your 4th class teacher calling. Time to go back to pre joined handwriting, and time to familiarize yourself with what we call a full stop.

I actually feel sorry for you. I sit here, reading your drivel and it's honestly like sitting back and watching two retards run around with buckets on their heads, running into a wall but thinking it's each other. I fail to comphrend how you manage to exist with an IQ that is clearly 3 degrees below whalesh1t.

When you learn how to puntuate a sentance, and graduate to paragraphs, come back or take it to pms, because really, you, my friend, are a fool.
    You r not worth replying to, I have reported you for harassment by the way you probably never heard of MENSA its a place for people for higher then average intelligence. I also have typing skills of 165 wpm and even more when I m annoyed. Please watch your spelling it is someone as young as 10 could spell better. Do you know what retards are? of course you u see one every time u look in a shop window.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Both of you can shut up. I have been drinking heavily, I am trying to watch Spaced, and I do not want to have to do any moderating tonight.

Sarky wrote: »
    Bith of you can shut up. I have been drinking heavily, I am trying to watch Spaced, and I do not want to have to do any moderating tonight.
    Sorry Sarky, what is Spaced?:) What do u drink, and how much does it take to get u drunk, bet not as much as me, I drink 13 is the record so far of Sambuka and Baileys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Margarite, my dear you really do not seem to get the general gist of this forum, and are simply annoying yourself in trying to understand it. So please, do yourself a favour and chose one of the many other forums on boards that would be better suited to what you wish to discuss.

Does resisting the urge to say GTFO mean I'm a good person? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I hate when mammy and daddy fight.

*cries*

Why?

WHY? :(

margarite wrote: »
    You r not worth replying to, I have reported you for harassment by the way you probably never heard of MENSA its a place for people for higher then average intelligence. I also have typing skills of 165 wpm and even more when I m annoyed. Please watch your spelling it is someone as young as 10 could spell better. Do you know what retards are? of course you u see one every time u look in a shop window.:D

Lol! Congratulations on finding the , and . Button. Well done.
    And the only gifted class you ever seen was the remedial room.

I like a spat as much, if not more, than the next person, and there is no doubt in my mind that I could absolutely destroy you if you wanted to get into it, but what's the point? You are clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic and you're just NO FUN to argue with. Playing keyboard warrior with you is like going "boom! Sit the f*ck down bitch" after one reply.

You cannot form a simple sentence. You speak in riddles. You don't grasp any sort of sarcasm. You're just a troll, and I'm betting not only on the Internet.

Like I said before, if you want to continue this, take it to private messages. And report what you like, because I could not give a flying f*ck. Harrassment? Ah god love you. Keep it up and you really will be on the recieving end of uncensored fury. If you really want a valid post to report.

Also. 13 drinks of sambuca and baileys? Sounds like what a normal person would drink getting ready before they go out.

Getting drunk? How about a bottle of wine, a shoulder of vodka, shots of tequila, double vodkas and *whatever* and then pints of cider when you can drink no kore.

It would seem somebody doesn't partake in binge drinking either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Y'know what's angrier than me while drinking? Me while hungover. You're both banned. You, and your children, and your childrens' children.

For 2 months.

• Advertisement

Back on topic: Who wants some pancakes?

Sarky wrote: »
    Y'know what's angrier than me while drinking? Me while hungover. You're both banned. You, and your children, and your childrens' children.

For 2 months.

:(

Ooooh I want pancakes!!!

Do they have meat sauce on them?

Im a vegitarain you hearltess carnivore.

Wher'd you get the fur coat? Its divvvinnnneee :eek:

its from my dog :D When you have a dog as hairy as mine all your clothes are furry

have you written to santa yet?

Yes, and he sent back nekkid pictures. I didn't want them, but he put them in there anyway. The mind bleach does nothing!

Can I has total rekall?

as long as you don't accidently the whole thing

can i has a chesseburger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

No but you can have a cheeseburger

Is there anything that can be said for saying another Mass?

Probably an our father and a hail mary or two could be said for it. Maybe even a glory be, but let's not get ahead of our selves.

Speaking of, where could I get a head?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

I'm sure there are places you can go... certain bars.... Dunno how much you'd pay though...!

Is it tough being a truck driving cowgirl?

• Advertisement

Only if you forget to put the handbrake on.

Do these gloves make my hands look big?

Well, those trousers make your arse look massi.... I mean, no, they don't. :)

Have you ever been face down in the mud and kicked in the head with an iron boot?

Only from you Mr P.C (paddy-c, i made a rap, geddit :D?)

Who was responsible for this pile of dirty laundry on the floor i see before me? :eek:

Me. I made a mess. Deal with it.

What the F**K?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

What the FUNK?!

Get%20down%20James%20Brown.jpg

JAMES BROWN GETDOWN
    HUH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

:confused: There's no question to answer, so I'll pose one: Anyone else miss Margarite and Storminateacup arguing?

• Advertisement

ahhhh no!!

should i buy some monkey trousers?

Well, they would go well with your gorilla vest.

tumblr_lcdt0zEMob1qbvr04o1_500.gif

Does popcorn kitten too much or am I?

Popcorn kitty is epic

why did a customer call me a ledgend??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

You could be well known in certain circles. try boasting about it and you may find out.

What was the big round shiney thing in the sky today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

MY PENIS!

*runs away*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

you sir, are an iso-rectilinear prism of DiHydrogenMonOxide in crinkled planes composed of tessellating hexagonal rings

where is my soulmate ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

you sir, are an iso-rectilinear prism of DiHydrogenMonOxide in crinkled planes composed of tessellating hexagonal rings

where is my soulmate ?

on the bottom of your foot, mate.

where is my soulmate ?

Running for dear life, like a crippled badger.

Where's my cup of tea I was promised for posting here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Rubecula wrote: »

Where's my cup of tea I was promised for posting here?

I drank it on the bus while clipping my toenails.

Is Osama still alive?.

Well..... he is twitching a bit.

If you hit the ground running do you damage it?

Supercilious Jammie Dodger.

jammied.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Why is Jammie Dodger?

Cause, he's never gonna dance again, his guilty biscuit feet have got no rhythmic. Though its easy to pretend, he knows he's no jam fool.

Do you believe in love after love, I can definitely feel something inside me saying I REALLY don't think yer strong enough, no?

i do i really do
    can you hear the voices in my head?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

lil'bug wrote: »
    i do i really do
    can you hear the voices in my head?
    yes,

but it's just an echo

where have all the lemurs gone ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement