Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live On UPC Cisco EPC2425 Wirelessly

Options
  • 13-12-2009 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey Everyone
    I just signed up with UPC and got their 10mb BB pack....(Yes..I Do Like Punishment). They gave Me this Cisco EPC2425 Modem/Router. I'm just wondering has anybody here had any luck connecting to XboxLive wirelessly
    through this bad boy....It's driving Me insane...Speeds are fine,Upload and Download are consistent.But on Live I cant seem to get a decent connection.
    I've tinkered with a few settings on the router (port forwarding,DMZ Xbox) still cant seem to get the right combo...I think it losing Packet Data cos its Pinging quite high.Setting up a Static IP on it last night led me to doing a System
    Restore on my Laptop (DONT ASK). If anyone has tamed this conundrum of a router could they let me know what their setup/secret is. My 10mb connection is
    actually worse than the 2.5mb I just got rid of. Weird!!

Advertisement