Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software for DSTT?

Options
  • 13-12-2009 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Is there anyway of putting DSTT software onto the device without it showing up where all the games will be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

Anybody? Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Nobody really knows what you mean!! Explain it a bit better. I don't understand "without showing up where all the games will be"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Buffy the bitch

animaX wrote: »
    Nobody really knows what you mean!! Explain it a bit better. I don't understand "without showing up where all the games will be"?

The 3 files. TTMenu, TTMENU.DAT, TTMENU.SYS, is there anyway to put them on a DSTT without them showing up when I turn on the DS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The 3 files. TTMenu, TTMENU.DAT, TTMENU.SYS, is there anyway to put them on a DSTT without them showing up when I turn on the DS!!

I think I kinda know what you mean. Do you have the roms in the same place as those 3 files? So when you turn on the DS it shows the 3 files and all the roms? But you don't want it to show the 3 files, you just want it to show the roms?

All I can think of is to put the roms into a separate folder called "roms". Then when the DS turns on it might go straight to the roms folder, showing only the roms and not the 3 system files.

Why do you not want them to show anyway?!

Advertisement