Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Federal Reserve and the NWO.

• 13-12-2009 4:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

Please watch this movie. This is exactly what is happening to the EU and the European Central Bank. Be prepared for the NWO in the next few years.

Everything in this movie can be verified to be true although many NWO supporters will just accuse you of being a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's only a conspiracy theory until it becomes fact. Wake up and open your eyes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

There's already a current thread on this here : http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055759340

The same video is posted there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭aurelius79

Oh yeah, forgive me if I don't go anywhere near TZM. There's a bunch of crooks looking to get paid, that's it. I joined their forum some months ago to see what they're about.

I learned about the Venus Project and started asking some pretty basic questions. When they couldn't answer or refused to answer I started becoming critical. After a few negative posts from me my IP address was permanently banned.

These nuts are like a poor copy of Scientologists. Their whole answer to the world's problems is some 90 year olds sci-fi fantasies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭DangerMouse27

So how is this NWO supposed to come into being and 'reveal' itself.To be honest if the old world order is now and its as corrupt and backwater as it is,then maybe a New World Order isnt that bad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

So how is this NWO supposed to come into being and 'reveal' itself.To be honest if the old world order is now and its as corrupt and backwater as it is,then maybe a New World Order isnt that bad?

It already is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

aurelius79 wrote: »
    Please watch this movie.

No.

• Advertisement
Advertisement