Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES what games to buy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Jazzy wrote: »
    o1s1n, retr0 is a n00b. this has been accepted and established. also, 4 hours? sure you aren't coming down with a case of n00bitis yourself? (56 minutes is my best time fyi, 2 hours 58 mins with 100%... if you're asking :cool: )

Poor, Jazzy, poor as a North Dub. I rocked that game's world in 31:59.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,990 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Jazzy wrote: »
    also, 4 hours? sure you aren't coming down with a case of n00bitis yourself? (56 minutes is my best time fyi, 2 hours 58 mins with 100%... if you're asking :cool: )

It's Super Metroid, an exploration game. I don't see the need to get goofed up on amphetamines and treat it like Sonic the Hedgehog. Whatever you're into though! :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,434 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Come back to me Jazzy when you've beaten Ghouls n'Ghosts with one credit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Is ebay the only place to pick up games these days?

Advertisement