Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary Coughlan articulating the context of the budget

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

LOL, I don't even have to listen to that to get what you mean ;)

She was on some other show the other day (sorry, I can't remember-news at one maybe?) and if she articulated a context once, she did it about twenty times in the space of five minutes.

The woman's a moron, in my view. I remember the luminaries at the Sun, running a photoshop of her head onto a chickens body around the time of the avian flu scare-after she came out with a similiar load of nonsensical clucking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 double black

Sandwich wrote: »

The edited highlights of the Tánaiste's post-budget interview on Radio One are also here. Unbelieveable how many times she gets in the words "articulate" and "context" in one minute - does she think it's a game show?

index_listen_icon.jpg [SIZE=-1]http://soundcloud.com/dubliner/mary-coughlan-articulates-the-context-of-the-budget

[/SIZE]
    We're complete idiots. We voted FF into government, and FF made that thing our Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade, and Employment. God help the country - we're f**ked.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,253 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

bullets....

just planting seeds...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

The edited highlights of the Tánaiste's post-budget interview on Radio One are also here. Unbelieveable how many times she gets in the words "articulate" and "context" in one minute - does she think it's a game show?

index_listen_icon.jpg [SIZE=-1]http://soundcloud.com/dubliner/mary-coughlan-articulates-the-context-of-the-budget

[/SIZE]
    We're Some of us are complete idiots. We Some of us voted FF into government, and FF made that thing our Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade, and Employment. God help the country - we're all f**ked.

Corrected it for you :)
    PS if you did vote for them then slap yourself please :(

BTW does coughlan learn a new word every month or so.
    Remember she used to use finality quiet a lot so this months word must be context.
    Must be Kilroy's College Tanaiste for Beginners.

This fine example of what you get when you promote your very special close drinking buddies to positions of power. :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

Advertisement