Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to study in UCD today??

Options
  • 13-12-2009 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Where is open today apart from the JJ library...? And what times? Cabin fever setting in, have to leave bedroom....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

http://www.ucd.ie/library/about/opening_hours/index.html

All the other libraries are closed on a sunday, JJ is the only pace open to study on a sunday really. Usually very quiet on a Sunday as only people who want to study come in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Michaelrsh

I'd say your best bet is studying where those tables and chairs are underneath the library where the Student Union shop is. You'll deffo not get distracted by those vending machines and those arcade games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

WeeBushy wrote: »
    http://www.ucd.ie/library/about/opening_hours/index.html

All the other libraries are closed on a sunday, JJ is the only pace open to study on a sunday really. Usually very quiet on a Sunday as only people who want to study come in.

I found it hard to work there today, lack of LibroCop meant some people got away with being louder than normal in there. One guy wouldnt stop asking his friends really loud questions, laughing and joking despite being told to keep it down plenty of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I found it hard to work there today, lack of LibroCop meant some people got away with being louder than normal in there. One guy wouldnt stop asking his friends really loud questions, laughing and joking despite being told to keep it down plenty of times.

Oh yeah, I was thinking there was something strange alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Where abouts were you sitting? I had a nice quiet section on the 2nd floor near the back... If people don't shut up after they've been told to I just move. I shouldn't have to, but I need to study and they're not going to stop being dicks :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement