Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to leisureland

Options
  • 13-12-2009 1:08pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, anyone know what buses go to leisureland tomorrow morning from eyre square?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The Salthill/Blackrock route. Number 1 bus. As far as I know that stop is still on the AIB corner of the square.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Too late for the OP, but the short answer is indeed
    • 1s,
    • 1k (on Sundays) or
    • 1d if you don't mind a little bit of sightseeing thru Salthill on the way.

All the detail you never wanted to know (ie where to get off the bus) is 1/2 way down this page.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

JustMary wrote: »
    Too late for the OP, but the short answer is indeed

The OP needs the info for tomorrow morning. So not too late.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

Cheers!how long does it take roughly say if i got the half eight one?

Depends on traffic. On a good day, maybe 10-15 minutes (including walking time from the bus stop). On a bad day, maybe as bad as 45.

I reckon the city streets are likely to be icy tomorrow morning, would leave plenty of time if it's something important (eg job interview).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

wow thats a bit rough, sorry to be a pain in the ass but does the bus stop at leisureland?

"All the detail you never wanted to know (ie where to get off the bus) is 1/2 way down this page"

... ie under Leisureland's entry on the Popular Places page.

Not right outside, but close. (Hmm, maybe the 1d does stop right outside, I'm not sure. It'd take at least 10 minutes longer though.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I'm guessing you're going for a 9.30am exam...

My advice is to just walk it, takes less than half an hour. And the walk'll do you good before the exam!

Advertisement